Chp 17-Meeting her..

At 10:00 am,
Next week.
At the clinic.

Hanzala's POV.
I was in the City hospital.
"I will like to talk to her."
As i entered her ward, i saw her lying on her bed, clutching the comforter as tears flowed down her eyes. She was staring at the ceiling. Seeing her like this broke my heart. I sat on a table next to her bed. "Mrs.Adam?"
She looked at me, wiped her tears with the back of her hand and looked down.
"How are you?" I said patting her head and running my hand through her hair.
Suddenly she bursted into tears. She grabbed my hand and kissed it, holding it close to herself. Her sudden reaction shook me.
"Please don't leave me alone, please stay with me."she cried.
"I am not going anywhere, i am here with you okay. Now stop crying." I wiped her tears with my free hand.
"Would you like to have a walk in the park?" She grinned and nodded.

I took her to the park, and we sat on a bench. "Thank you so much for bringing me here. That hospital suffocates me."
I couldn't help but just smile.
"Did Zubair cameto see you."
"No."
"Hanzala if i tell you a secret, will you trust me?"
I just nodded. She turned to face me,held my hand, "I am not mad. I am just fine. Please trust me. I can think, i know what's right and what is wrong. They say i am dangerous but i am not. In the previous hospital they gave me shocks cause I prayed Salah. You tell me can a mad man pray Salah. They were just trying to make me mad but i am not. Please save me before they make me mad."
"I know you are fine and don't worry in this hospital you are under my supervision, you can pray whenever you want and no one will give you shocks until you harm others and if you co operate you will be send home soon."
"I don't want to go home. I won't leave you please. And I can never harm anyone you know that already,don't you?"
"I know." He kissed her forehead.
Her behavior always amazes him. How can a schizophrenic be so sensible. I need to talk to Dr.Mehra.

2hours later.
"Zubair didn't signed the papers Hanzala,  and without a guardian's consent we cannot go through these tests."
Dr.Mehra said.
"But we cannot treat her on the basis of previous reports. I will sign on the behalf of her guardian. Dr.Mehra i had a strong bond with her previously. She is special for me please don't take her lightly. I want the tests to be done today itself." I pressurized him.
"Okay then as you say, but you will be handling Zubair after that."
"You don't worry about him. He will be okay with it after all its for  her mom's sake. And yeah! About the charges of this tests i will pay for them. I am sure he won't mind it."
"As you wish. I will get back to you when reports are ready."
"Thank you doctor."
I don't know what's wrong with them. How could they take her so lightly. I will have to concentrate on this case now. I left from the hospital in my BMW and headed towards the clinic.

At the clinic.
"Sir the new intern has arrived." Sanaya chirped as i entered the clinic.
"Send her in my cabin with a cup of coffee."
I sat on my desk all frustrated. Anger was boiling inside me. I am sure Mrs.Adam isn't a schizophrenic. I don't know why did Zubair disagree for her tests. How can he be so careless. Never arrived to meet her mom. I know Zubair cares for her then what the hell is stopping him. I closed my eyes and slumped on the chair. Calming my breath. A psychiatrist is expected to be sober. I tried thinking about other affairs. My work, my family, My trip to New York,etc. But my thought stopped at her. I am very good at reading minds but she was too compressed. She was way too cold. Her scared expression, her cold face I couldn't get this girl out of my mind. I wanted to know her mystery. I think she needs a psychiatrist and i will love to treat her, but I don't think i will meet her ever again. Zuha!!
My trail of thoughts were interrupted by knock on the door.
"Come in." I ordered as my eyes were still closed. I heard the footsteps coming closer but they stopped at a distance, i opened my eyes to find a shocked figure frozen in front of my eyes. Seeing her ,my jaw dropped and my eyes popped out of their sockets and i stood ip in disbelief.I blinked to make sure i am not hallucinating. Those brown curls swayed in agony. Her blue eyes wide and spelled. Her red lips parted a bit. I was shamelessly checking her out. Not with lust but with shock. Her black top fitted her body perfectly as the flowers imprinted on it swayed confidence. She had a black jeans on with a pair of black  shoes . She looked beautiful.
"You!"I murmured softly still recovering from the shock . Before i could talk further she placed the coffee tray on the table and stormed out of the room.
She.....I felt happiness bulging in me. I don't know why but i wanted her to meet me again.
After a second i bursted out fuming with anger. Why she had to always run from me.
"Sanaya where the hell is she!"
"O-out.Is everything alright."she stuttered .
"This one is a severe headache."
I stormed outside in the corridor when i spot her talking with someone. Zia!! "Calm down Zuha, there's nothing to worry i assure you." Zia hugged her.
"Now let's go and meet your boss."
I leaned towards the door frame observing them,amused. They saw me and halted.
"Uh-hii." Zia muttered sheepishly.
I saw Zia elbowing her.
"Umm. I am sorry."she muttered.
I clapped my hands sarcastically. "I didn't knew you had manners. I don't care whoever you are, what ever you do just remember one thing i hate ill mannered staff. Don't you dare take me lightly. I want you to be well obedient. Did you get that?"
She just nodded this time.
"Now get back to work. Sanaya will feed you with all the information you need. And yes! Don't bother me unless its important."
She nodded and i turned towards my clinic. I saw patients were already lined up . And with that i started my work.
**
After those tiring hours i ordered a glass of fresh lime juice for me. Skipping meals isn't my way but sometimes mood swings force me to do that. It was already 7.
The new intern entered with the juice. She came forward and handed it to me. "Better" i muttered. And noticed her rolling her eyes. "May i leave sir." She said this time with much confidence. "That's good to know that you can talk, i thought you are mute." If looks could kill then i am sure i would have been dead by now.
"I think Sanaya wasn't good enough to tell you about me." I stood up taking steps towards her. I stopped just before her face. I expect her to be frightened or shocked but she folded her arms on her chest and glared at me. Dealing with her will be harder than  i thought.
"Don't you forget i am the boss here." I said glaring directly into her eyes.
"And don't you forget i am an intern here not your slave who will bow down to you."
"Attitude huh!" I scowled .
" I remember some one fainting and shivering with fear."hearing me she rolled her eyes again.
"First of all it had nothing to do with my work and secondly I wasn't scared of you! I was j-just disturbed."
"I thought you need  medical help i never knew a disturbed person like you can provide medical help." I stressed on the word disturbed
This girl never fails to amaze me. I don't know how she got all those confidence in just a few hours. She is definitely a mystery.
"Its already 7:15.My time has finished i would like to take a leave."
With that she left. She definitely have to learn some manners.
I was enjoying my juice when our conversation roamed in my mind.
First she is a scared rat, then a cold hearted emotionless doll after that she appears from nowhere and acts like a frozen pea and then she is suddenly is filled with confidence. What a mystery?..
Her voice was soft yet bold. She sounded like melting chocolate smooth and sweet. She sounded like her. I don't know how but her existence always drifts me back to past...She always reminds me of that incident. She sounds so familiar. Innayah......Ahh! I am joining the connections that are poles apart. What's wrong with me!

I hate overthinking... This workload is driving me crazy. I surely need rest.

Precap.

"Come on fast Zia , you are loosing."
"Slow down girl. I am tired."
"You fatty speed up."
They swirled around the streets like a wind and that is when.. THUMPPP.......She collided with a car and fell down on the road bleeding.

  Hey guys whats up? You know you can share your opinions right? Let me know what you think about Zuha and Hanzala ofcourse.