Chp 4-Is he really a beast??

Enjoy reading...

Innayah's POV -

The strong light irritated my pupils...causing me to squeeze my eyes....to stop this irritation.....
It was the entrance....to the dark  cave of my  sleep....Trying my best to ignore the light....I tried running again deep inside this cave of my dreams......But the light followed me there too....As I failed to sleep again I gave up....opening the curtains of my eyes I came in contact with the bright light that disturbed my well being....It was coming from.the entrance....of this dark cave....Wait!!!What??Entrance? Dark cave?It was just in my head Right?pinching myself as hard as I could...I peeked around and realized that it wasn't a dream...I am really in a dark cave....my head started giving me a miserable ache....Massaging my temples with one hand I tried getting up but failed.....is my other hand jammed....I tried picking up my left hand but it felt like someone's pulling it...my eyes landed on my wrist....gripped in a manly hand...wait!!GRIPPED IN A MANLY HAND...my eyes grew wide...I tried to free my hand from his grip but failed...I looked at the owner of this manly hand...
"Beast!! "my voice was loud enough to wake the birds from their nest...the animals from their shelters....and the children from their cradles.
Beast kidnapped me???....My heart started running a marathon...
His eyes grew wide....gripping my hand tighter he shut my mouth by pressing his palm it.....
"Mmmmm". "Mmmmm"I tried screaming....but as usual failed...
"Crazy lady just shut up.. "He whispered in his deep cold voice.....enough  to scare the hell out of me......
His greyish green eyes met with mine...sending electric shocks down my spine.....
His grip tightened and his eyes turned soft....After a second he freed me backing away...and leaving without uttering a single word....
Why did he kidnapped me??questions started playing in my mind......
I  stood up... Experiencing the sharp pain shooting in my skull....Squeezing my eyes..I .couldn't resist the scream that left my mouth...The beast turned just to see me falling on the ground....Thanks to the leaves placed on the ground that saved me from the hard floor...beneath...
My stomach growled...reminding me that I am hungry...as hell....

"Hey are you okay?"He immediately ran towards me patting my cheeks to save me from drowning in the pool of unconsciousness...
"W....w...wa....water..."I finally let those words out... Oh god.... I cannot be so weak....I tried keeping my eyes open but failed.... No...no...I cannot faint.....
"oh god how many times would I have to save you?"He murmured under his breath...
SAVE ME??did he saved Me??
Realization hit me and I remembered how I fainted in the middle of the forest...
That means the beast didn't kidnapped me instead...he saved me...?
This couldn't be possible....Before I could think further.my dry throat started burning...and ...my senses started turning  blank..I need water....the fire inside my throat ignited my heart...and I couldn't resist but cry for water.......I was about to fall in the valley of darkness when a strong flow of water attacked the ignited fire...in my throat.. Cooling the fire....calming my heart....I drank the ocean of water until the fire inside me lost its traces....

He sprinkled some water on my face... Helping me to open my eyes...
"Do you want more??"He asked...and I shook my head in disapproval...
I was still too weak to sit up...I saw his eyes....His eyes were soft....soft? for the first..time...Did I misjudged him?
He stood up and returned with a small grey bag...there were some fruits in it and some drinks..too.he gave me a fruit drink...which was named TROPICANA...It was an apple flavored drink..my favourite ..I drank it... Wandering from where did he got this....A packed fruit drink in a forest??How????

After finishing the drink he handed me a banana and a packed milk.container...From where did he got these mall items??do this forest have a mall???
After seeing me staring at the drink...he asked.."its to drink... Not to just glare...."Why does he speak in such a  cold and dark voice.....
"Why are you so cold?"I Atlast asked sipping my drink.
"coz...."His eyes were burning... Who the hell is he??Beast?Beast don't save people....He is a jungle boy?a jinn?a mystery man??yes he indeed is a mystery man.....
"coz?"I asked looking  down unable to handle the heat his eyes were passing....
"Drink this... And follow me... I will show you little crazy girl the way out.of this forest..."
He said shaking his head...
This sentence was enough to ignite me....
"oh hello... First of all I am not little...secondly....I am not crazy...but you are.!!..lastly....I can find my own way...."He let out an irritating smirk..."then go and find....."
"huh...I need this... " I murmured and  left the cave to find my own way after stealing his grey bag of food
....of course I need it.. No matter how much i hate to take his help I had to...just for my survival...as I stepped out of the cave...I hear shuffling from my right...Its the same deer...that tried to harm me yesterday..... Okay...Okay..I mean whom I hurted yesterday...... He was giving me death glares I returned him my most dangerous glare and  just rolled my sleeves..I mean acted... picked up my dress
.took a step forward towards him and got ready to........ run.... Away from him inside the cave...
"He...he....is o....out...that deer.. He.... He...is....gi...giving...me de...death glares...ready to eat me up.."I stammered....but at last completed my words.....His evil smirk painted his lips......causing me to realize my foolishness....I glared at him...."so Ms...found your Way?"I made some wierd faces....
He shook his head..."let's find you a way  out from here before that kidnapper finds you or  your husband... dies worrying for you...."He murmured making me shocked..... Kidnapper?husband?what is he talking about...??...

Precap

before I could find a conclusion...another gun shot distracted me....her scream...added the cherry on the cake....my eyes landed on her.... Who not only closed her ears but was also shivering with fear..."hey are you alright.."I asked her placing my palm on her shoulder...but before her words could enter in my ears another gun shot did a blast in my ears...she turned with a jerk hugging me tight as if her life depends on me....."plzz just stop this....."she whispered whimpering..I couldn't help but pat her back to soothe her.. The cool breeze hit the layers of our skin.....Her hold tightened around me......I closed my eyes....

Assalamualaikum cutie pies...extremely sorry for late replies but try to understand I too have a life beyond wattpad....
**winks**
Keep voting...reading.. Sharing...