Chp 9-Scared!

Mystery man's POV-

Shuffling my hair, clutching my head , my eyes roamed around in search of her.
How could i let her go alone?
Busy was i with my thoughts when my eyes landed on the ground. A shiny gold piece spread over my eyes. A piece of gold earring in the jungle! Damn it!
*Flashback*

A small poor deer was dodging trying to save himself from the row of rocks...and the most ironic thing was that the rocks were thrown by a girl...I thought she must be in danger but here she is creating the danger...dressed in a bridal attire.red flowing lehenga..attractive heels...bridal makeup which was actually ruined..how could i miss that jewelry of her..vivid bangles..traditional choker..and ya that long earrings ...her hair a huge mess..her palm was bleeding...tears were rolling down her face..she was looking so innocent... I couldn't resist but click a picture of her....the sound of the deer brought me back to reality...

*Flashback ends*
This is the same earring she wore..My heart was running a marathon. "Innayaah" I screamed out her name with a hope to get an answer but that didn't worked.
"Innayaah!.....Innayah where are you?If you can listen to me please answer!"
I waited for few seconds . I was longing for her voice. My ears just wanted to listen to her blabbering.

Third person POV-
His screams echoed through the woods. Even an ant in an ant hill could hear his voice but she didn't. How could that be possible? Is she really unaware of his screams or is she ignoring him? The question was left unanswered in his heart.Shouting and running he tried finding her. Standing was he below a spooky banyan tree beside a small cave when something touched his leg. His soft hands and sharp nails were scratching his leg , to grab his attention. He looked down to met his shining eyes . Yes! It was his friend ,the dear. He kneeled down to him caressing his head. "I know you are also concerned for that bi**h who tried to kill you."
The animal wasnt in a mood to listen to him. The deer tried pulling him towards the cave but he was lost in his own words.. "Don't do that! I am not in a mood to play!" He scowled at the little one but he wasnt the one to listen ,he kept on trying and pulling him. Frustration engulfed him as he kicked the little one ."I said i am not in a mood to play!Just go away!"he roared  and started walking away from the cave inside the forest. Yes!he went away from the cave in which Innayah was!He didn't knew she was inside .His growling did made the poor animal  step back in fear. The little deer remained there for few seconds watching him  going away , screaming and shouting. He couldn't help but go after him and pull him again.
This time he was out of control. He wanted to throw the animal far away and teach him some manners , but instead he calmed himself and kneeled in front of the deer. Caressing his head ,with the lowest tone he murmured, "i am really sorry friend. I know you want me to forget that crazy girl and play with you but its important for me to find her,hope you understand."
Listening to his words the deer ran away from her back through the woods towards the banyan tree and the cave.

He shouted for him to stop but it didn't. He kept on moving further.
The heavy striking thunder has changed to light showers till now. The morning light of sun was about to bid goodbye. As the darkness started to engulf the world , his worry for her grew immensely.
As he was moving further into the woods his ears vibrated,his heart jumped and his mind froze as he suddenly sensed the shuffling of leaves behind her. He turned abruptly with a sharp rock , ready to puncture the enemy who try to harm him.
The shuffling grew louder and the steps grew closer. His breath hitched with every second. He has dealt too easily with many situations like this but this time he was scared.Scared to lose a person on him.Scared to be a reason for someone's death. The leaves rustled and opened revealing no one but the little deer in front of his eyes. He took a breath of relief before smiling the deer. This little creature did blew his senses. The deer stood in front of him ,again pulling his jeans . "Ah! Not again!"
The deer was trying as hard as he could to call him, talk to him,gesture him,but all in vain.
The mystery man turned his back towards the deer.He was about to take a step further when it clicked him.The deer's paw!
He turned immediately and kneeled in front of him. Picking him up and grabbing the piece of cloth attached to his paw. It was red colored net and it looked like its  torn from a bridal veil. It didn't took him long to know whose it was. "From where did you found it?"
The animal tried to answer him but how can a human understand an animal's language!
He jumped from his hands and ran towards the bushes he came from.Not before waiting right at the entrance,gesturing the man to follow him. The deer guided him inside the woods and bushes towards the little cave.Yes it was the same cave near the spooky  banyan tree .He pulled him inside the cave .The man couldn't see anything except the large leaves placed on the ground.He looked at the deer. The poor animal sprawled towards the bed of leaves , pulling the leaves one by one. These big banana leaves weren't easy for him to move. But he didn't gave up.As the first leaf moved , he understood what was going on. He immediately kneeled forward and pulled all the leaves in one go revealing the lifeless structure of a princess dressed up in red!Yes that was Innayah. His happiness was on cloud nine. The gush of relief passed through his veins. His breath satisfied as he saw her.Now he understood why the little fellow was disturbing and pulling him. He hugged the little fellow and kissed his head. "Love you Champ! From now onwards you are my champ."he let the fellow he named seconds ago on the ground and paid attention to the figure of the girl. He shook  her, moved her , sprinkled water on her but she didn't moved. "Hey !Getup man!"he shook her more vigorously but all in vain!
His heart skipped a beat and a gush of emotions buzzed up as his hands reached towards her wrist to check her veins.
"What if they are cold.? What if she has ......? No that cannot happen .get up!?"

Precap-

There was no one there. The familiar fear rose in his heart  and adrenaline rushed up in his veins. "Where is she?"

Hello my lovlies and cuties .So here's a new chapter with thrills and fear. Thsis chapter is dedicated to Areejlicious for her awesome comments and motivation. So if you want a dedication do comment.
Let me know how was the chappie?
Did you liked the scared part of The Mystery man?
What do you think about the deer and his kindness?
What do you think are Innayah's veins cold?
Did he lost him?
And what do you think about mystery man's care for Innayah?
Do answer ..
Share Comment Like and  Enjoy reading.

And ya a good news to share with you all.Am planning to update the next chappie soon.So let me know when you want the next update to be ..After two days or after a week?