Chp 16-Is she a vampire?

Hall was filled with laughter as the youngsters gawk at the funny movie. Everyone merged well with each other except Hanzala and Zia. Zia couldn't stop worrying about Zuha and Hanzala couldn't stop thinking what's wrong with Zia. He tried asking her and she kept on saying she is concerned for Zuha's health.
He excused himself and thought of spending some quality time at the balcony. His thoughts froze at the incident happened earlier.
He remembered how elegantly her brown curls tingled near his neck. He knew her blue eyes held something weird in them. He noticed her scared face staring at him. She felt familiar yet too unfamiliar. He wanted to talk to her. He wanted to ask her who is she and do she knew him. But she was too far from answering. He tried asking Zia why was she so scared of him that she ended so weak by just looking at him. Zia simply said she was ill cause she hurt herself when she fell but as far as he remember she wasn't injured. His mind said he is overthinking but his heart felt uneasy.
Spending some more time with his thoughts he felt parched. He returned to the hall and found Zia missing. He asked Emily for water. " Climb the stairs and take a left from there, in the second room there is a fridge, you can find water and cold drinks there." He thanked her and took the flight of stairs. To the left of the stairs was a corridor and there were two rooms in a row and at the right end there was a walk in balcony. He entered the second room where the fridge was, serving himself with a glass of water he left with a Coca Cola can. As he closed the fridge his ears heard a sound of opening and closing of a door.
Hanzala's POV.

Hearing the sound of a door I went outside to find traces of anyone. My eyes scanned left and right and right there i found a figure leaning in the balcony. I moved towards her. First i thought it must be Zia but then i saw her clothes Zia wore purple night dress and this girl who was facing her back to me was dressed in black and blue payjamas. Is she Zuha?? I opened the balcony door as slowly as i could,but as the door closed behind me she turned with a jerk. The enormous moonlight kissed her face lightly as the dark weather hid her from my gaze. Her blue eyes started blinking at me and her lips were slightly parted. Her brown curls flew with the air. Her scattered bangs kissed her face and as much as i could see she looked like an angel. That feeling of familiarity bloomed in my heart again, but as I could read her more she turned away facing the sky and holding the balcony rail. I cleared my throat to grasp some attention but she didn't budged. Standing there for few seconds i decided to get my answers. I took a step closer to her and stood beside her holding the rail too. As she sensed me beside her she turned her face away from me to her right. I tried looking at her but felt unwanted. "Can't we just talk for a while?"
I asked hoping for an answer.She looked at me and shook her head negatively. After that she again turned towards her right.
"You seem to be quite unsociable." No response.
He huffed at her. "I know you don't wanna talk to me but at least give me a reason. Have I done something to you? Why are you so scared and why are you running away from me? What have i done? First tell me one thing do i even know you? Have I met you before? My sixth sense is gagging at me that i have met you before but I couldn't recognize you. I am unable to remember your blue eyes your curls. Therefore i want you to tell me, just tell me where have i met you." I was breathless till my last sentence. And she was still. The same blank face staring at the sky. What the hell is she? She closed her eyes and after a second she turned giving me a last glare and towards the entrance. She just vanished through the corridors into one of the room and this time i was still. How can she be so cold. So emotionless. It was irritating me.I wonder is she even a human? She wasn't like this in the morning then now? I hope she isn't a vampire or a walking dead. I shook my head to free them from her weirdos and returned back towards the stairs. Not before glancing at her room and watching her staring herself in a mirror. She surely isn't normal. As i was heading down the stairs i bumped into Zia actually she bumped into me. I wonder why was she running like a lunatic.
"I don't know what's wrong with you and your friend. One behaves like a walking dead and the other like a lunatic." She looked at me as if i have grew horns and questioned, "Do you met her?" "Yes! And she is totally crazy!" Before i could even finish she was gone. Now i am sure something is really wrong with their brains.

Next morning.
In the cottage.
Everyone were scattered in the hall. Some on the couches some on the carpet and few on each other. Yesterday everyone slept watching the movie that gave me a chance to use the room next to the living room. After a sleep full of disturbing dreams and i woke up heading towards the hall. I saw the boys who actually went very well with the girls, especially Steven. Something is there between Emily and him the way she was sleeping on his lap was too cheesy. He decided to wake them up and after yelling and torturing them for whole 15 minutes finally they decided to wake up. As usual Zia and Zuha weren't seen anywhere.
After getting ready we decided to leave for the track.
"Why don't you all join us?" Steven asked and Emily just blushed and agreed.
"Thats cool but first let us get our belongings" Kayla chirped.
"But where is Zia and Zuha?" Roma asked the question that was roaming in my head since i woke up.
"They left. Zuha wasn't feeling well so Zia thought they should get going to their hometown." Daisy answered.
"Poor Zuha, she was so excited for the adventure but..."Roma explained.
"She must have got scared seeing the mountain." I mocked and everyone laughed.
"Oh no! I went last night to check on her, she was really suffering from high fever. I hope she is well."
My heart sank for a while not because i was attracted towards her or anything, i was just curious to know how do i know her. But for now all my answers went away with her.

At the airport.
10pm.
The rock climbing went well but not as good as i thought it would be.
Actually it was like a romantic trip instead of an adventurous one.
Steven was busy helping Emily. Declan was after Kayla, Mike with Roma and Kevin with Daisy. Luckily Blaire was all alone by himself so he gave me a good company. We raced and clicked several pictures of course from my cell phone. My poor camera is still laying in the deepest pocket of my bag.
After the adventure we headed down and had lunch. The weather was calm today. As i have loads of work pending i decided to leave today itself.
Earlier in the cab i received an email from Dr. Wilson. Telling me that he had talked to my new intern and she will be shifting shortly in Guangzhou.
Honestly, i am not at all in a mood to deal with an intern again but i can't say no to him.
I hope she isn't a headache for me.

Precap.

Seeing her ,my jaw dropped and my eyes popped out of their sockets and i stood ip in disbelief.I blinked to make sure i am not hallucinating. Those brown curls swayed in agony. Her blue eyes wide and spelled. Her red lips parted a bit. I was shamelessly checking her out. Not with lust but with shock. Her black top fitted her body perfectly as the flowers imprinted on it swayed confidence. She had a black jeans on with a pair of black shoes . She looked beautiful.
"You!"I murmured softly still recovering from the shock .

Hello guys, hope you are all well.
So I thought of changing the name of the story as according to me  the previous name wasn't good enough. I feel "The Mysterious Bride" is more appealing than "Mafia's Revenge"
What do you all think. Let me know your reviews and enjoy reading.