Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 2-

Picture made by me :)

Don't forget to vote! x3

___________________________________________________________________________

                                                 Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk!

                                                            -Chapter 2- Promises.

                                                                    Cera's P.o.v.

I was speechless. I didn’t know what to do or what they expected me to do. This is so bizarre: me, Cera Joyce, a new bodyguard getting the honor to protect my idol in business industry - Mr. Rite is just as unimaginable as the unicorn poker.

"So what do you think?" my boss asked Mr. Rite in a curious (hopeful?) voice, and with that, breaking my trail of thought.

"I think she looks perfect for it" answered Mr. Rite as he stopped looking at me from top to bottom, then turned his gaze to Mr. Karman with a smile on his lips.

"But," he said putting away the newspaper, getting up from his elegant chair and walking over to us with his hands behind his back.

Uh-oh, I hated that word, it has a gift of always turning the good news into bad with just one breath. But was always a pain in my butt!

I heard my boss gulp and start to sweat on his forehead. I felt my heartbeat quicken, why did Mr. Rite say but? Is he hesitating if I’m good enough?

"But?" I asked as I couldn't stand the uncomfortable silence in the room.

Mr. Rite's serious gaze met mine, I was nervous and, to be honest, a little scared.

"But," he said the second time keeping his gaze on me, as if staring into my soul, "do you think you can handle this?" he asked me.

I was taken back at first, but then I made my hands into fists and smiled at him confidentially.

"Yes, Mr. Herry Rite" I answered him hopefully sounding professional and tough. I’ve been working my butt off in the gym ever since I heard that Mr. Rite is looking for a bodyguard and I wasn‘t going to back out now, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

"I was hoping to hear that answer." he smiled at me.

He then turned to my covered in sweat boss. "Well done, Michael! She’s perfect!" he exclaimed adding a chuckle.

Mr. Karman smiled big and thanked him in response. 

Mr. Rite turned to me again, “You may explore the house, since by the looks of things you’ll be staying here for some time” he said to me before he and Mr. Karman walked into another room, probably to discuss the assignment.

Deciding to not waste any time, I turned swiftly on my ballet flats, walked out the door and made my way down the marbled stairs, with every step I took I heard an echo ringing through my ears.

When my foot touched the shiny floor at the end of the stairs I felt the sun rays gently warm my legs through my pants. I turned to it and walked up to the, one of many, from ceiling to floor long windows that were carved out in the walls, and looked out to the garden. I smiled to myself and inhaled deeply.

The sunlight felt nice on my face and the view was just too magical to express in words, not everyday I get to see this exotic lifestyle, better enjoy it while I can.

I looked through the window some more and my gaze stopped at the maid that answered the door before. She was standing next to what I thought was the pool with towel in her hands. Her expression looked uncomfortable and shy, I even spotted some blush present on her cheeks.

What's up with her? I asked myself with my mind overfilling with curiosity.

I found a glass door leading to the garden and opened it, the sweet scent of summer flowers entered my nose and filled up my lungs making my body feel light.

My smile grew wider as walked toward the maid, come to think of it, I still don't know her name...

When I was standing next to her I gently shook her. She first blinked a few times then turned to me.

"Oh I'm sorry!" she said blushing incredibly red, "I get hypnotized when I watch him swim" she said looking down at the towel in her hands, by the look of it embarrassed. 

"Who?" I asked her with curiosity. 

She looked up and moved her head to her right and motioned toward the pool. 

“Him,” she said quietly.

I turned my head and felt my stomach scream, in a good way I think, I felt blood in rush to my cheeks and my heartbeat increasing.

I blocked out everything in this world and just watched the sight of a man, young by the look of it, swimming in the pool on his back, showing his drop dead hot and surprisingly pale chest and muscles with a huge smirk playing on his lips.

What is up with me? I never felt like this before, I need to snap out of it.

I turned back to the maid to find her unable to look away. I shook her once again.

"I'm sorry again!" she apologized bowing her head. I chuckled, she gets scared so easily.

"It's alright" I said to her with a warm smile and when she looked up with a smile too I add, "I was just wondering what your name might be? Since I'm gonna be working with you for quite some time".

Her expression turned to shock then horror, "You're a new maid?" she asked shaky.

"Oh no, no" I said to her shaking my head "I'm a bodyguard from the B.A. (Bodyguard Agency), here to protect Mr. Rite" I said to her as her face became calmer. What was with that reaction anyway?

"Why?" I ask her as she looks at me with sadness in her eyes. 

“You see,” she begins “That guy over there in the pool is the masters son - Richard and he is what you call a ladies man” she explains, I nod confirming that I’m listening to her. 

“So you’re afraid if he might try something with me?” I ask her and she nods. 

“Sometimes even the maids try to get his attention, I’m the only one left that hasn’t slept with him yet, and I’m beginning to get scared whenever I see him” the maid admits looking ashamed.  

“I see, well, don’t be scared, I’ll protect you if he tries to do something that you’re not comfortable with” I promise her smiling, I always hated men who use women to fulfill their desires. 

“Thank you so much!” she exclaims and throws her hands around me, but then she pulls away and looks down. 

“I’m sorry- I didn’t mean to- I-” she tries to apologize and I start to laugh. She looks up with confusion. 

“It’s alright” I assure her “I’m not gonna sue you for hugging me, and stop apologizing so much” I laugh a little more, she was too cute, and innocent. I’m actually surprised she managed to live with that kind of guy like Richard, I think that’s how she said his name.

"Oh!" she exclaims like she almost forgot something "I'm Annie" she introduces herself extending her hand.

"Cera, Cera Joyce" I say to her with a smile shaking her hand.

We soon hear a clearing throat noise from behind us. I already had a few guesses from who.

___________________________________________________________________________

You: Nooo!!! How can you stop right here??  

Me: Hehe >:D Cuz I'm evil ^w^

Anyways, thank you so much for supporting me by commenting, voting and most importantly reading my stories! COMMENT! VOTE! FAN? OwO