Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 15-

-Ch 15- The Journey Begins.

Cera's P.o.v.

I slowly opened my eyes halfway and blinked a few times. The last thing I remembered before I blacked out was that I was hit by something hard. My eyes suddenly darted open. The masked man, the crazy woman, the challenge. Oh my god! How long was I out?!

I looked around to find myself at the front seat in a moving car. What's going on? My eyes wondered to the driver's seat and were met someone else's. They were sky-blue. Oh no.

"Ahh!" I shrieked while slightly jumping up from my seat. It was him, the man that kidnapped me before. What was his name? Howard? Harold? Hickey?

"Shhh" he said putting his index finger on his lips.

"Who are you?!" I yelled in his face with annoyance and realized that, that was a stupid question to ask.

"Hudson, now please just listen!" he answered looking at the road.

"I'm listening" I said and scooted away from him. I'm not trusting this man.

"I'm going to help you" he said as my face went blank.

Help... Me? With what?!

"Help?" I asked him afraid if I misunderstood.

"Yes, you don't really know how serious this situation is, so you won't be able to handle it alone"

"What's going on?" I asked Hudson raising my eyebrow.

"You know the woman that asked me to kidnap you before?" he asked and I nodded.

Something about her really ticked me off.

"She threatened Richard that if he won't agree to her demands, she would get someone to kill you" he began

"The b*tch!" I cursed "Where is she? I won't let her do what she wants!"

"Hold on," Hudson said raising his index finger. "When Richard did agree, to save you, she told me to drive you far, far away and kill you without telling him"

I gasped in horror. "That's it, I really need to punch that thing's brain out!" I yelled out in rage.

"I don't want to kill you because I don't do that kinds of things, I kidnap and beat up, but I can't kill" Hudson continued ignoring me.

I nodded in agreement. He wasn't that bad as I thought, but I still didn't trust him.

"But" he said.

Ah but, we meet again.

"We'll need to team up and take her down together"

I laughed at his comment then turned to him. Was he serious? He looked at me with a glare and I gulped.

"You can't be serious"

"I'm dead serious" he said in a cold voice looking at the road as I shivered.

"Sorry, but I work alone" I said to him in a strict voice. If I want to punch that b*tches brains out, I'll do it alone.

"So do I, but in this situation we'll need to become partners"

"I don't know if I can trust you, you kidnapped me"

"I know I did, but it was my job, I didn't know who my client was, but now I do" he said and looked away. I saw something in his eyes that looked like pain, but it was quickly shielded with a steel barrier.

What is he hiding?

"Why are you turning against your client? Aren't you supposed to be at her side?" I asked him and he looked at me with the same painful expression that was there a few seconds before.

"Don't ask too many questions, it's none of your business" he said coldly.

Shock made it's way to my face and I gulped. It's true that it's none of my business.

"Sorry" I said and looked out the window.

"It's alright, it's not the best time to be talking about it either" he said

A couple of minutes passed by and a question popped into my head.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked turning to him.

"To my apartment, we'll need to think of a plan, and a good one" he answered.

"I still didn't agree on being your partner." I said in a matter of fact.

"Please?" he asked turning to me with puppy dog eyes.

I groaned. "Fine, but I still don't trust you"

"I'll win your trust!" he said smiling at me.

"Eyes on the road!" I shrieked as I heard a car honk.

He quickly looked at the road and began steering again.

"Relax" he said.

"I know what I'm doing" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and stared out the window for the rest of the ride.

So many things have happened since I became Richard's bodyguard. It opened a door to unlocking mysteries I thought I'd die never knowing. The road ahead will be long, tiring, exciting and dangerous, but I won't give up so easily.

I was determined to solve my past mysteries, save Richard from that crazy stalker woman, and help Hudson get over his past too, even if it remained a mystery to me.

I looked down and noticed a coat on me, it looked familiar. I picked up a part of it and sniffed it slightly.

"Richard..." I whispered quietly gripping on the part of the fabric.

Hang in there, I'll save you.

~&~&~&~&~

I'm not sure of what will happen later on, it's still developing in my brain.  

Actually, when I began writing this story I wanted it to be humorous, short, and romantic, but it grown to something more than that.  

In the future chapters: mysteries will be reveled, dramas will begin and the real humor begins. (At least I'll try)  

The sequel will be titled: "Being A Partner Of An Undercover Idiot!" See the similarity? xD 

Thank you to all of you for: VOTING!! COMMENTING!!! LIKING!!!! TWEETING!! And most of all, FANNING!!  

I made it to the second round of Watty Awards all thanks to you! Also, make sure to vote for me on the contest page ;) I'm in Humor and Best Cast! Two nominees! WOW!!! X_X