Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 3-

Cover made by Oatsybear :D

Hope you enjoy the chapter!  

______________________________________________________________________________

                                                     Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk!

                                                           -Chapter 3- Just The Beginning.

                                                                         Cera's P.o.v.

Both of us turned to the direction where the throat clearing noise happened and were met by an impatient, bored and slightly demanding stare from the guy that was swimming in the pool earlier. He looks around my age, maybe nineteen or twenty. I'm only eighteen so I can't tell that much of a difference.

Annie's face lit up with shock, but she masked it up quickly while walking over to him handing the towel and bowing her head soon afterwards.

He took it from her, completely ignoring her I might add, but surprisingly his gaze never left my body. He wrapped the towel around his neck as I tried not to drool at the sight of water drops sliding down his incredibly hot abs. And the weirdest thing is that it looked like he was checking out me too, though it was more like undressing with eyes then just "checking out", which was easier for me to do cause he was half-naked already.

Oh damn! I think this guy is turning me on and by just simply standing there! I don’t need this! Especially after what I promised Annie. 

Usually my hormones are sealed away from boys by an iron wall, but he somehow hacked my system and entered me. Does anyone know what's wrong with that last sentence? I certainly do.

"Did you enjoy your swim, young master?" Annie asked the guy finally breaking the uncomfortable silence between us all. I stopped looking at him and tried to focus on the shining pool. Damn, I think I messed up and Annie probably thinks I’m as the same as the other maids.

"I sure did" I heard him answer in a smooth voice as could still feel his gaze on me as I locked my eyes on the moving water, not daring to look away in fear of facing him and suffering the consequence of my teenage girl hormones.

Seriously, who does this guy think he is? I mean sure he's hot, but that does not mean he has to dumbly stand there and check out a person in front of him.

I almost gasped and tried to hide my emotion as I realized that I've been doing that also. We both did a damn good job in our first meeting. Notice the sarcasm.

It's better if I just find Mr. Rite and get to work before I get more distracted. Don't forget Cera, you're here for one purpose only, to work, not dumbly stand and experience uncomfortable gaze from a hot guy. Who also happens to be a womanizer.

'And stop giving him compliments!' I mentally yelled at myself.

I admit he's hot, yes, but I can't fall for my client's family members or friends. It's a strict bodyguard rule: show no emotion, hide your emotion and keep in control of your emotions.

"Hey Annie," I said ripping my gaze off the pool to look at her "I'm gonna go find Mr. Rite, I have a lot of work to do" I say.

She nodded and smiled nervously at me. She probably noticed that I need to get away from Richard as fast as possible.

"It was nice to meet you" I say to her with a meaningful smile, followed by turning my flat and walking away from them.

Before even taking five steps I heard a voice call after me. I turned to find the same guy that was staring at me, yes, I'll call it staring instead of checking out or undressing with eyes, I'm trying to sound formal here. At least I have some decency.