Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 4-

Cover made by me :)

Please vote and enjoy the chapter! OwO

_______________________________________________________________________________

                                                 Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk!

                                                       -Chapter 4- The Publicity Date.

                                                                    Cera's P.o.v.

I successfully push him off me with annoyance covering my face. His closeness was getting my body hot, and I really didn't want to give in, correction - my brain didn't want to give in, my body was already in the process. I looked at him and the shocked expression on his face brought me back to reality.

"Put some clothes on" I say to him coldly before walking over to his door and opening it.

"I'll wait for you out there." I head motioned to the hall.

"Hey wait!" he called after me as I was about to close the door behind me.

"What?" I ask him slightly growing uncomfortable with the situation. I still need to save some of my dignity and innocence, if I look at him again, I'll definitely loose it. I can't take any risks.

"What's your name anyway? Or do you want me to keep calling you 'Hot Stuff'?" he asks me, I don't even need to turn around to know that he has a smirk on his face.

There should be a law forbidding him to act like this. Seriously, what do girls see in him? Besides his strong muscles and flawless face. Is it his stubborn personality that reminds them of their little brother? What is it? Or do girls always go for the 'tall, dark and mysterious'? Talk about cliché.

"I'm Cera." I finally answer his question, "Nice to meet you, Wall Face" I said with a smirk on my face practically slamming the door in his face before he could let out a reply.

I giggled quietly imagining his expression behind the door and lean against the wall next to the door. I hear some movements in his room meaning that he's probably changing.

My stomach grumbles a little giving me the signal that I need food. I sigh. It wouldn't hurt if I find Mr. Rite to ask if I can have a little snack. Nothing too fancy.

I walked downstairs, came up to a random door and opened it. Feeling as if irony is torturing me, I realize that I'm standing in the kitchen. I'm not alone though, there're maids, cooks, and chefs all around either cooking or cleaning.

I slowly walk in, trying not to draw attention to myself, but it doesn't work since some of the cooks look at me weirdly before getting back to whatever they were doing.

In the middle of all of this commotion I managed to find Annie. Relief was washed over me as I pulled her gently to the side to ask where Mr. Rite was.

"Annie, I have to ask you something" I say to her.

"What is it, Miss Joyce?" Annie asks sweetly.

I was about to ask her, but was interrupted when the main doors opened swiftly, they still managed to make a noise go through the whole place though.

Annie and I both turned our heads to the doors, along with the chefs, cooks, and probably the maids.

There he stood, his all charming self. He was wearing a white T-shirt that showed his abs, black jeans with some tearing at the knees and black converse. Bad boy style. 'Tall, dark and mysterious'.