Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 14-

-Ch 14- Life's Not A Movie.

Cera's P.o.v.

I shoved the mysterious guy against the wall as he let out a painful grunt. He is definitely going to get it.

"Who are you?!" I repeated the millionth time.

"Fine, take off my mask" he stated ignoring my question. I could see him smirk under it.

"But you won't recognize me anyway" he added soon after making my blood boil.

I scoffed, ripped the damn thing off him and furrowed my eyebrows together. In front of me was a very familiar face, but I couldn't remember where I've seen it before.

A five o'clock shadow, chocolaty brown eyes, long hair that reached the sides of his face seemed way too familiar to me. Where have I seen him? I just couldn't remember.

He smirked and I clenched my teeth.

"Tell me your identity" I commanded him coldly.

"Sorry, princess, no can do" the mysterious man answered still smirking.

"Why not? You said that if I win your challenge you'd tell me your identity"

"So what if I did? You got that in writing?" he informed me smirking.

I punched him across the face. "Tell me who you are right now"

"Can't. I have something to do first" he said meeting my gaze again.

"Wh-" I didn't get to answer cause I felt something hard hit my head and I blacked out.

Richard's P.o.v.

I stared at Jill as if she was talking in gibberish, but I understood every single word she said. Cera in a life-or-death fight?

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!

I shot up from my chair. "WHAT?!" I spat out.

"Somehow I knew you'd react like that" Jill sighed while crossing her legs.

"Tell me where she is or I'll-"

"Or you'll what? Hit me? Scold me? You got nothing on me" she smirked.

I clenched my teeth together. She was right, I had nothing on her, while she had the most important person to me. It just wasn't fair.

"What? Out of words?" she asked raising her eyebrows in amusement.

I grunted and sat down.

"Good. Now that you've cooled off, I can take you to her" I heard the chair creek against the floor and I looked up to see Jill putting on her coat.

"You will?" I asked her unconvinced. There was a very unnatural feeling, I knew it.

"Of course, but you already know the penalty you'll have to pay for her to live right?" she asked turning over to me.

My breath caught. I pictured Cera dead inside of my head, but quickly shook it to get rid of that horrible picture. No, Cera just couldn't die.

"I accept you as my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes, but not only that" she said as we walked out the door and into a black car that was parked next to the sidewalk.

"What else do you want from me?" I asked her.