Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 12-

Okay I know that it took me a long time to write this, but some of you know that I live in Moscow (Russia) and the past two weeks there's been some nature and health crisis going on with the smoke-fog thing so I've been avoiding it to stay alive. Please don't hate me for not posting for so long, but health comes first, don't you agree?  

Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and shut up so you can enjoy the chapter. But I'll say one thing before I go:  

In this chapter you will be tested if you paid attention to the contents of the other chapters otherwise you might get confused. If you get confused go back and re-read, it's all there.  

Oh and thanks so much for 800+ fans! I have almost a 1,000 fans! :D

Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk!

-Ch 12- She's Back.

Richard's P.o.v.

As I walked down the hallway toward Cera's room with her purse I thought about what happened a few moments ago...

"Now that I did your favour, could you please do mine?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Don't fall in love with me"

Why can't I fall in love with her? Is that some kind of secret code of her telling me that she doesn't like me? Doesn't she know that it's impossible to control your emotions? Doesn't she know what I felt like when she said those words?

I sighed. She needs to learn more about love and what happens when you're trying so hard not to fall in love, but do anyway.

I opened her door to find the room dark and empty.

"Cera?" I called for her, but got no responce.

I flicked the light, went toward her bed and dropped the purse on it.

"Cera?" I called for her again, but louder this time.

"Cera!" I desperately called out again.

Still no responce.

I ran to the bathroom and to her closet, but still no sign of her. She couldn't have just vanished.

'Something's not right' I thought to myself as I sat down on her bed.

I sighed. I looked around the room again, still nothing, but something caught my eye... I noticed her scarf lying on the bed next to me. I gently picked it up and something fell in my lap.

I looked down to see a folded piece of paper. Curiously, I picked it up and unfolded it.

As soon as I read what it contained I could feel my eyes get wide and nerves freeze.

"Fuck!" I loudly cursed and sped towards my father's office like I was insane.

She's back.

Cera's P.o.v. (Next morning)

My eyes shot open as the memories from last night started flood back into my brain.

The makeover, the dinner, the garden, the kiss, the lost purse, the kidnapper, but mostly the stupid scent that I had been forced to breathe. I remembered it all, but then the important question popped into my head: Where am I?

I started to look around and became aware that I was in some kind of square-like little room. On top of that, I was tied to a metal chair with my hands behind my back, but the room itself is what felt cold and dangerous to me: it was dark, no windows present at all, and only a single metal door across from me.

I started to shiver as I thought of what the kidnapper might do to me and another question popped into my head: What did I do to get kidnapped?

I've never been involved with any gangs or anything like that, I've only been a bodyguard and all of my previous clients were delighted by my work so I didn't see the reason to why I've been kidnapped.