Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 13-

I know it took a while and I am sorry >__<  

To those who were confused: Annie is the maid that works for Mr. Herry Rite, the one from 1st, 2nd and 3rd chapter.  

I hope that you're not mad at me for not posting for so long, school is tough right now, and it's only the beginning! :(

Okay now that's done go ahead and begin reading! :D

~&~&~&~

Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk!

-Ch 13- The Biggest Challenge.

Cera's P.o.v.

My eyes widened as I slowly began to absorb the new information. Then, yet another question popped into my head, I guess it's natural in this kind of situation to have this much questions bottled up.

"What do you want with me?" I asked her turning even more pissed at this situation.

She laughed evilly and looked at me with her fierce eyes as if staring right through me.

"Nothing really, I just want to take back what's mine" she answered and turned away.

"Take back what's yours?" I asked puzzled. This diva was getting me nowhere, what does she want with me?

"Exactly." she answered with an evil and girlish smirk on her lips.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I yelled out in rage. I'm sick of all these mind games. Why does this girl, that I've never seen before in my life, would want to kidnap me?!

She gave out a little girlish laugh before disappearing through the door.

"WAIT!" I yelled again "ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!"

It was no use, she was gone. I sighed lowering my head.

I heard the mask man snicker. Looking up I saw him standing before me with a smirk.

"Wow Cera, and I thought you'd actually want to TRY to get out of here, but I guess you're just a helpless little girl like you were three years ago"

My eyes widened. Who is this man and how does he know about my past?

My head fell down covering my face. I need to get out of here.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt your too sensitive girl feelings?" I heard him mock.

That's it! I NEED answers NOW!

I slowly raised my head up and threw him the most pissed off and deathly glare I could and his eyes quickly widened in shock and amusement.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled at him making him jump back a little in surprise, but then he smirked again.

"The guy who you've been after all these years" he answered still smirking as I felt my temperature rise from the anger that has been boiling inside of me. He's the ONE?!

I felt that the rope tied around me was unable to withstand my muscles as I began to use my strength to free myself.

The mask guy noticed and ran toward the door, probably to either escape or get more ropes to hold me down.

I felt the rope's thread beginning to rip as I continued with the process in full fledge anger. No one messes with me or my family and gets away with it! A few tears ran down my cheeks, it's been a long time since I cried, but this wasn't the best place to do it.

'I NEED to know the identity of that man!' I kept shouting in my head like I was insane as I felt more hot and salty tears run down my face.

Then finally after a few more painful seconds the rope completely ripped and I ran through the door to chase the masked man. The heels were uncomfortable to run in so I took them off while running and threw them behind me.