Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 7-

-Ch 7- Extremely Weird Mornings.

Cera's P.o.v.

I bet everything I have on that Richard can read minds. Why? Well simple answer: it's 2:14 am and I can't sleep because he's banging the daylights out of some girl next door, by the moans and screams all I can say is that it's not the waitress, but it is some girl or maybe a guy with a really, really high voice.

"Oh my god.....Richard!" I heard the high voice followed by yet again, another moan.

Getting annoyed with all of the noise and racket I stood up and went to bust his door to bits for ruining my curfew.

I walked up to the big door and started hitting it as hard as I could. The moans stopped as soon as my fist came in contact with the wood and I heard whisperes coming from the room.

Something clicked behind the door and it opened revealing Richard with a towel around his waist and a blonde chick standing behind him wrapped in a blanket shooting daggers at me. So sorry for interrupting your orgasm little girl, but we adults here need our sleep.

"May I help you?" Richard asked smiling at me looking all innocent.

He's not worth it Cera. I told myself holding in my anger back from punching him.

"Yes, you can" I said to him annoyed "Could you please get another room far, far away from me, stop screaming so loudly and finish up fucking eachother so I can finally get some sleep?" I asked them trying to form the politest question I could with my anger at the moment.

"So sorry dear, if you wanted to join us, you could've just asked" he said winking.

I groaned. I need to punch something.

No Cera, you're a proffessional, you can handle this the mature way. I was about to open my mouth to say something when he interrupted me.

"Or would you want me to do you only?" he said smirking and pushing my anger to it's limit.

Oh that's it! I've just hit my limit!

"WILL YOU JUST GIVE UP ALREADY?!?!?" I yelled at him as his eyes widened to my sudden outbirst.

Oh yeah, he was definitely not expecting this as my reaction.

"All I'm asking from you two is to shut up and let me get some rest!" I yelled at him more quieter this time, he opened his mouth, but this time, I interrupted him "But nooooo, you just have to use your player remarks, why can't you just man up already and understand my feelings toward you, which are: annoyence, pity, anger and most of all, hate" I spat at him turning my heel and making my way to my room.

That boy really needs to learn manners, daddy's spoiled little boy. I thought to myself slamming the door.

I stomped to my bed, picked up my blanket and pillow and went to sleep in my bathroom. I'd rather sleep in a ditch then next door to those two.

Surprisingly, the floor in the bathroom was warm and comfortable. I placed my pillow and rested my head on it. Wrapping the blanket around me I finally fell into sleep.

~Memory Dream~

The rain was pouring hard on my loose hair and short black dress making them become soggy and moist. The grey clouds were moved slowly across the sky by the cold wind and in the silent atmosphere everyone around me felt pain, but I just felt cold and bitter.

I pushed my black stiletto heel in the soft mud trying not to break infront of all of the people standing around me. I could already feel the hot tears run down my cheeks making me feel like a weak and vulnerable little girl.