Chapter 9

Ramona's P.O.V

"Hey Mona!" He said trying to act like a goody-two-shoes.

"Roger." I said calmly. When my "bodyguards" heard his name, their backs became strait, and their faces started to boil with hate and anger.

"So I see that-"

"DINNNNNGGGGGG!" Roger got interrupted by the bell. As students started walking, I started heading to my locker.

"So, what class do you have now?" Ell asked.

"Science then math. Science is on my own, then the rest if the day I have classes with Ari." I explained.

"Hey!" I said to Ari. She was currently fixing her hair.

"Hey so I have thi-" she had a confused look on her face when she turned to see all my siblings behind me.

"My dad brought them all here." I explained.

"Hey Ari!" They all exclaimed.

"Ohh. Hi? Well, principal Morrison wants me to tell you to meet him in his office. He said you're not in trouble though!" She said.

"Ok sure! Come on boys!" I said gesturing them to follow me.

As we were passing by, we saw Hannah and her group (the Barbies as they like to call themselves.) trying to send them weird looks and "cute" winks. I admit, they were good and you can tell they're talented, but all my bros hate them cause of what they did. I love them so much.

 I love them so much