Chapter 37

Mona's P.O.V

"Wow girl! You've been busy!" Ari told me. I nodded before biting into my apple. The cafeteria was a bit calmer today unlike all the other days at this so called 'school'...

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"I can't believe that Ethan is moving though." Ari said sadly. I sighed. I was about to say something, but a familiar voice spoke.

"Ya. Me too." He said as he came closer to our table.

"ETHAN! What are you doing here?" We exclaimed.

"Just wanted to say bye to everyone. Also, Mona, Riker asked me to pick you & Ari up cause we're gonna hang before I leave tonight." Ethan told us.

"Lucky ugly b*tches..." Hannah told us as she and her minions passed by.

"Look you creep, you talk to me like that and I'll show you the definition of pain, sorrow, and so on!" Ari said as she gripped Hannah's collar. "You understand?" She growled. Hannah quickly nodded, clearly afraid to disappoint Ari.

"Bye Ethey Bear..." Hannah whispered to Ethan as she walked away with her minions.

"Wow Ari!" Ethan clapped for Ari.

"If only Ry and my siblings would be able to see that!" I exclaimed.

"Already did!" I saw Ry speak from Eth's phone.

"Why are you FaceTimeing my siblings?" I asked Ethan.

"They wanted to know if I reached the school yet."

"Oh. Okay." I said. Ry & Ari started flirting, so Ethan hung up. It was obviously a bad idea, because once he did, Ari growled.

"R.I.P Ethan." I jokingly sighed. Ari started chasing Eth around the cafeteria.

;0;0;0;0

"So," I took sip from my smoothie. "Where are we going next?" So far we've went to Get Shaved, Carls Jr., and the mall. But before that, we stopped by a local smoothie store across school.

"The cinema." Riker simply answered.

"Oh I saw the trailer for this new mov-"

"Oh but it's not just any cinema Mona!" Ry cut me off.

"When I took the twins around the town to calm them down, I saw a outdoor movie theatre that plays movies from past years!" Ethan told me.

"Wow. I didn't even knew that existed!" I gasped.

"Right? So I thought we could check it out!" Ethan said.

"Can we pwettey please with 5 cherries on top watch Frozen?" Emerald asked. We all stared into each others eyes.

"Um honey, I was thinking maybe, Teen Beach Movie?" I suggested. Ross immediately snapped into reality.

"Don't you dare Mona!" Ross told me. I snickered.

"SURE!" Emmy & Elly squealed. Ross sunk to the floor.

"Noooo!" Ross overreacted. "You're so mean!"

"I know!" I winked then flipped my hair.

"You go girl!" Ari howled.

"Why don't you like watching yourself?" Ell asked Ross.

"I don't, it's just that I've seen it so many times!" Ross sighed.

"But you don't feel that way about Austin & Ally!" Rock pointed out.

"That's because it's so close to my heart (A/N I don't mean to offend people by this statement. This is just for reasons of the book)."

"Understandable." I said.

#CryingLikeABabyCauseTheBookIsLiterallyOnlyTwoPartsAwayFromDone!!!! #AnybodyUpForASequel? ;0

Love this photo for so many reasons. AND, this photo will be in my next update for my Random R5 Pictures book, which you should REALLY CHECK OUT! It would mean the world for me! Including all my others books like:

-R5 Imagines (Requests Open!)
-R5 Preferences (Requests Open!)
-R5 ABC's
-XPOZED•RSL Fanfic
-Random R5 Pictures (of course lol)
-AND THIS ONE!

So yeah! Bye babes!!!!!