Chapter 28

Ross' P.O.V

"So, why do think your dad would be at a club for 2 weeks instead of his own house?" I asked Ethan.

"Well, mom & dad told me to try not to drink cause they both used to drink, and they even met at this club's owner's clubs back in New York. But, once they both drank too much it almost got out of hand. They almost crashed into the ocean while they were driving home." Ethan told us as he wiped away a tear.

"Wow." Mona sighed.

"I'm so sorry I asked..." I told Eth.

"You didn't know. Anyway, can we please go in now?" Ethan asked impatiently.

"Sure. We've stalled too much." Mona said as she went behind me. As did Ethan.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Well," Ethan started.

"You're the oldest. WAIT! Don't we need an ID?" Mona pointed out.

"I'm already legal." I said proudly.

"And people think I'm so tall and muscular, that they think I'm around 21 (A/N I know that this isn't realistic, but pls just go with it?)." Ethan also said proudly.

"Ugh! Fine! You boys will just have to hide me!" Mona said frustrated.

"Nope! Nuh-Uh!" I exclaimed.

"Why?"

"There will be stuff you don't wanna see in there. Trust me." I shivered at the thought of all the nasty stuff that might be in there. As did Mona & Ethan.

"Good point. I'll be guarding the car." Mona said as she literally pushed us into the club.

"GOOD LUCK!" We heard Mona cry from behind the guards.

"Do you happen to have a fake ID?" I asked Ethan already assuming I know the answer.

"Yep!" He exclaimed as he pulled one out of his wallet. I was in shock.

"Really?" I asked still in shock. Was this kid really a bad boy?

"I know what you're thinking. 'Is he a bad boy?' Well, no I'm not. I've just been in the same situation before. With my uncle. R.I.P uncle Jack." Ethan sighed.

"MIND READER!" I pointed at him. He chuckled.

"ID please." The guard halted us. I took out my ID as did Ethan.

"Go ahead!" The guard let us in. When we did, I saw lot's of stuff. But one thing in particular caught my attention. There was one man, his face looked familiar. He was around his maybe late 30's early 40's? He was surrounded by thousands of girls, half is age.

"Oh my God." Ethan stated. His face slowly turned into an angry glare. I got his clue. I called Mona before I made my way to Ethan.

•~•~•~•

Rocky's P.O.V

We just tried a new challenge where we throw our phones the closest to the bull's eye on the dart board. I was about to go, when mom caught us. We used Rydel's phone without permission. Rydel got so mad...

Soon, I heard my phone play my ringtone. Everyone was staring at me.

"Hey! If I wanna make my ringtone the theme song of SpongeBob Squarepants, I'm going to mal it the theme song of SpongeBob Squarepants!" I reasoned. Everyone rolled their eyes, playfully before I answered my phone.

*Phone Convo.*

"Ello!" I said.

"ROCKY!"

"Mona?" I asked.

"YEP! Please put the phone on speaker?" Mona asked me.

"K sis. You're on speaker."

"Is everyone with you?"

"Yep." I answered.

"What's up Mona?" Riker asked. Mona explained everything.

"We're coming! Tell Ethan & Ross to hang tight. You too." Dad told Mona.

"Are you inside?" Mom asked.

"No. I'm outside with the car." Mona replied.

"IN A PARKING LOT OF A CLUB?" Rydel asked.

"Rydel, at least be happy that he didn't let her IN the club!" Mom pointed out. Rydel shrugged.

"Just please hurry?" Mona asked insecure.

"We'll be there as soon as possible." Ry reassured her as she hung up.

*End of Phone Convo.*

"LET'S GO!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my coat.

(A/N Hello! Thx for reading! I'm really trying my best to make this book more and more interesting. Promise! Just like Mark said, hang tight! This cliffhanger is about to get real!)