Chapter 22

Riker's P.O.V

"For Rydel's hand in marriage." Ratliff said shaky yet a bit more confident.

"Dude..." Rocky started. Ell looked scared. Petrified even!

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?" Rocky said as he pulled Ell into a bro hug. Ratliff let a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much!" Ratliff thanked us.

"Ya ya. But if you ever do something to her, YOUR DEAD!" I said. All my other brothers nodded their heads with all seriousness.

"Wow. I'm more scared than when I was tell you I was dating your sister!" Ell exclaimed. We chuckled.

"That's who we are!" Ross said.

"What's all that noise!?" Mona said as she came downstairs.

"#RYDELLINGTON IS REAL!!!" Rocky started screaming around the house.

"Ya. NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" Mona cried out to Rocky as he passed by us. We all chuckled once again.

"No, RATLIFF IS GONNA PROPOSE!" Ryland screamed like a girl which made us laugh. Then Mona screamed like a girl then we laughed even more.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?" Mom said as she came in with the groceries and Rydel by her side with her dance bag.

"We're gonna go help dad with the rest!" I said to avoid mom. And of course, it worked!

"I'm gonna go up to my room to rest for a bit. Dance was tiring today." Rydel said as she made her way up the stairs.

"Mom, dad, has Ratliff asked you yet?" I asked mom and dad. Every one started pilling behind me.

"Oh about the engagement?" Mom asked excited.

"Yep. Yes he has." Dad answered.

"Oh ok just wondering." I said.

"I can't wait until I get married!" Mona sighed dreamily. We all quickly looked towards Mona.

"WHAT!?" I screamed.

"You should know that's not gonna happen ANY time soon!" Ry told her. She pouted.

"Oh come on! You know it's true!" Rocky poked at Mona.

"RYDEL!!!" Mona cried at the top of her lungs.

"Yep?" She chirped as she stepped down the last stair cases.

"The boys won't let me get married until I'm 40!" Mona pouted.

"We never said that!" Ell said.

"But it is true." Ross pointed out.

"SEE!?" She sighed as she flopped down on the sofa.

"Come on guys!" Rydel told us.

"Mona you know we're kidding right?" I asked Mona.

"Yes." She sighed.

"Or we may not be..." Ry mumbled under his breath quietly but not to quiet for everyone to hear.

"RY!!!" We all screamed at Ry.

"Sorry sheesh!" Ry held his hands up in surrender.

"Speaking of marriage, ELLLLLLLINTON?" Rydel said as she wrapped Ell's arm around herself.

"Soon baby, soon." He said with a wink to all of us which we returned.

(A/N Can't believe that it's been a year already that Austin & Ally ended! 😭 Anyway, if you want an R5 Imagine or a book cover, JUST TELL ME! I'd be glad to!!!! K bye!)