Chapter 36

Mona's P.O.V

Today is the day we're going to Hollywood Records to sign the papers.

But before that, we're gonna visit a friend.

"We're here." Dad said as he pulled up at the familiar house.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNCOK!" Rocky knocked on the door.

"Couldn't you have been more civilized by pressing the door bell?" Ratliff asked.

"Ehh."

"MONA!" Ella & Emerald said as they jumped into my arms.

"Oh hey guys." Ethan yawned.

"Sorry if I look so-"

"Miserable?" Ry finished for him.

"Ya. Come in."

The house looked so clean yet dirty. Dose that make sense? It's an ok house. There!

"Ethan honey, when was the last time you slept?" Mom asked Ethan as we all started helping him with the house.

"Ehh I don't know? A few weeks ago maybe?" Ethan answered.

"Ethan..." Mom sighed.

"Would you like to come over? We can take care of the twins if you wish!" Rydel told Ethan.

"No it's fine. Besides, my aunt has already gained full custody of us." Ethan told us.

"Oh. When are you moving?" Riker asked.

"2 weeks." Ethan replied.

"Where does she live?" Ross asked curious.

"All the way back home in-"

"New York." I sighed.

"Ya." Eth sighed too.

"Well, we'll miss you man." Rocky told him sympathetically.

"Me too." Ethan said sadly.

"Well, we should get going to Hollywood Records. Promise to visit before you leave?" Ry asked.

"Sure thing. Good luck with your meeting R5!"

"Oh we forgot to tell you! I got a record deal!" I tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh my god! That's amazing Mona!" Ethan came to hug me.

"Well, we'll see you..." I told him as we headed for the door.

"Cya."

====

"Hello! How may I help you?" The secretary, Mrs. Brown greeted without looking up. I honestly don't know how she can be so happy at 8:00 at night. She must have said that for around 40 times today!

"Hello Linda (A/N I know Linda's such a 'old lady' name, but I'm just really not in the mood for thinking of random names for a 38 year old lady.)." Dad greeted too.

"Oh hi! Hi Mona! Mr. Andre's waiting for you (A/N I heard of someone called Andre that works for R5, but I don't know his job. I would search, but no WiFi at the moment.)." Mrs. Brown told me.

"Thank you Mrs. Brown." I told her calmly.

"Oh please Honey. Call me Linda like your family." She grinned.

()()()()

"And sign here..." Andre pointed at ANOTHER line for me to sign.

"And... CONGRATS! You are officially signed to Hollywood Records! We'll send you a email to tell you all more information. Same with you Mark & Stormie." Andre informed us.

"Thank you so much." Dad stood up to shake Andre's hand.

"Oh Mona! I'm so happy! All my children making music! I couldn't be happier!" Mom cooed.

"So... Can we go to In-n'-Out?" I suggested.

"SURE!"

(A/N I don't know if you noticed, but I just changed Chapter 1 into Prologue idk why.. Anyway, thanks for reading! I almost forgot! I have a new book of Random R5 Pictures that I think you guys may like... So please read! I promise, those pictures that I'll post will be really good! Oh and you wanna know a little secret? The book is almost ending... 😭😭😭)

 😭😭😭)