Chapter 38

Mona's P.O.V

"Don't think of this as goodbye, just think of this as a little vacation!" Ethan tried to cheer me up. I sniffed my nose as I nodded my head. We may have known each other for a few weeks, but we've grown a very close bond with each other. We're very fond of each other. The setting was perfect. One word; Sunset.

"A very, very, very long vacation..." Ethan mumbled. I looked at Ethan just to give him a deathly glare. Ethan softly grinned but also guilty.

"I'll miss you." I sniffed.

"Me too Mona." Ethan said sadly.

"Bye Ethan. Bye Emerald. Bye Ella. " I said one last time before I hugged all of them before I may never see them again to go back to my siblings and Ari.

"Bye. We still have each other's contacts!" Ethan told us from the taxi that would take them to the airport.

"Yep. We'll never forget you bro." Ratliff told him.

"Same."

"Bye Mona!" The twins sobbed from the car.

Before I could reply, the car sped on the road, leaving us all in front of Ethan's house. Well his OLD house.

I turned around and sobbed on the closest shoulder that I could reach, which was Rocky's.

"Mona... Please don't cry..." Rocky cooed in my ear as he rubbed circles on my back.

"I-I can't Rocky. I-I." I tried to speak, but nothing came out. Rock sighed.

"Guys I'll see you back home. I'm gonna drop off Ari." Ry informed us as Ari & I ran into each others arms.

"Ok be quick. Mom & dad are waiting for us back at home." Riker told Ry. Ry nodded before he pulled us apart. I would've slapped his arm or something for doing that, but I'm too sad to pull myself to those actions.

0*0*0*0*0

Once we got home, it was around 7:30 & I was a complete train wreck. 

"Where are you going honey?" Dad asked.

"Just to sleep. See you tomorrow." I replied sadly.

"Oh honey," mom followed me to the stairs. "At least eat dinner?"

"Is it ok if I eat upstairs?" I asked mom with tears clearly about to burst.

"Oh sure sweetie! I'll get one of your siblings to bring it up. Who do you want?" Mom asked.

I can't choose Ry cause he's still at Ari's house. And Ross had to go with him to pick up something at Garrett's. And even if I waited, they were staying the night there.

"Can all of them come?" I asked still on the verge of crying and sobbing into mom's shirt.

"Sure sweetie. Oh my baby..." My mom pulled me into a quick hug cause she knew I would have soaked her shirt. It took everything in me to not do it. Not like she cared, she just didn't want to see me cry.

When I got to my room, I didn't bother closing the door before I sobbed, cried, bawled, whatever you wanna call it on my pillow.

I heard mom sigh a sad sigh before closing my door.

@@@@@@

"Mona? Mona! Can we come in?" I heard someone knock on my door in which I responded with a groan. I checked my time. 9:47. Wow. L-A-T-E! I really slept that long?

"See! You woke her up! I told you not to!" I heard Rydel whisper/mumble behind the door before I heard a small smack.

"Ow!"