Chapter 30

Mona's P.O.V
(Still the time of last chapter)

"Girls, it will be okay." I tried to calm the twins down as they cried. Rydel was driving Ross' car with mom beside her leaving me at the back with two crying girls. I won't blame them. They just saw their dad physically hurt their mom.

"Will mommy be okay?" Ella asked me with emphasis on 'mommy' and as tears still dropping from her eyes.

"You have to have faith." I told her. She nodded before she snuggled into the crook of my neck before falling asleep still crying like her twin. I looked up to see mom and Rydel smirking at me.

"RYDEL! EYES ON THE ROAD!" I scowled not to loud so I wouldn't wake up the twins.

"Red light."

"Why are you guys smirking?" I asked.

"You're so good with babies! You'd be a great mom!" Mom said. I blushed.

"You know what the boys would say if they were here?" Rydel said as she continued driving. I rolled my eyes.

"MOM!" We all imitated the boys. We giggled. We were cut off by mom's phone ringing. It was my cover of Demi Lovato-Skyscraper. I blushed.

"Hello?" Mom said sweetly.

"Oh my stars! Is she okay?" Mom asked concerned. As soon as she heard mom say that, Rydel parked at a nearby mall that was still open at 11:00 pm? Eh well. I guess it's just one of those malls...

"We'll be there as soon as we can!" Mom ended the call.

"Quick! To the hospital!" Mom said.

"What happened?" I asked. Mom explained everything to us. Whenever she would get to something sad, Rydel would speed up.

@/@/@/@/

"Mommy?" Ella asked still sad. Right now we were all gathered around Lauren's hospital bed. The doctors said that Carl hit her so hard that she lost a lot of blood. They would give her donated blood, but Lauren had a unique type of blood that not a lot of people had here in LA. So as you guessed it, Lauren is dying with her loved ones by her side.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere. But I'll see you again one day baby." Lauren said weekly. I was weeping as I saw the situation in front of me. Mom was bawling into dad's shirt & Rydel was crying into Ell's. Ari was doing the same into Ry's hoodie. Ari arrived a few hours ago. She was so surprised that she missed all this.

"But I don't want you to leave!" Emmy said as she jumped off my lap and went to her mom as she pulled her beloved mom into a hug. Ella and Eth joined.

"Ethan listen to me." Mrs. Waters pulled away to talk to Ethan. Ethan was still teary. All the boys were crying much to our surprise.

"I have no idea who will take custody of you, but promise me that you will stick to the girls and no matter what, be there with them."

"Ok mom." Ethan said.

"Thank you Lynch's for caring so much for my family..." She smiled.

"It was our pleasure. I'm so sad I'm not gonna spend more time with my new best friend!" Mom said as she lightly pulled her into a hug.

"Me too Stormie."

"Mommy!" Ella & Emerald sobbed. They don't really understand what's going on. They only understand that their mommy's going somewhere while sleeping. Somehow they actually understood Rocky's logic. Honestly, I wouldn't be able to understand that from anyone else. Maybe even everyone else.

"I love you babies. Be strong. You too Ethan." Mrs. Waters finished. That was the last sound we heard before the heart monitor made a dull sound and it's screen showed a flat line. Ethan was sobbing into his mom's hospital gown. As did the twins. Their was a few minutes of Ari, Delly, Mom & I crying our eyes out while the boys comforted us but tears still falling out of their eyes occasionally.

"Ethan, do you want us to drive you home honey?" Mom asked Ethan.

"No I'm fine. Thank you. My house isn't that far."

"Ok. You're always welcome at our house." Dad patted Ethan's back as he wiped away his tears.

"Thank you." Eth thanked my dad.

"Mine too." Ari said while sniffing her nose. We lightly chuckled. I closed the door behind us. This is it. She's dead...

(A/N You guys I swear I cried while writing this chapter. Before I forget, Ethan is played by Peyton Meyer. Pic above^^^^ or down here:

 Pic above^^^^ or down here:

Anyway, happy reading!)