Chapter 15

*2 months later*

Mona's P.O.V

R5's done with tour for now. We all have about 10 more months then we go back on the road.

I woke up and went down for breakfast.

"Hey honey!" Mom said.

"Hey mom!" I said kissing her cheek.

"Hey Mona. Wanna come to shooting?" Ross asked from the table.

"Ya sure!" I answered.

;0;0;0;0

"Today was fun!" I exclaimed. We were at In-n-Out.

"I know!" Calum agreed.

"Ross you should bring Mona more often!" Laura exclaimed.

"I'll try!" My brother said.

"Hey Mona, can you get me some popcorn?" Ross asked as he pointed to a cart across.

"K!" I said. I took his money and headed out the door.

"BE CAREFUL!" They all said.

"Hey I'm her REAL sibling!" Ross said.

"We like to consider her our sis to Ross!" Raini said as she wacked his head. I giggled as the door shut behind me.

"Up for aliens, down for ants, left & right for cars and vans!" I sung my little jingle (A/N Legit I sing it every time. Still a little kid at heart!) as I looked in the directions before crossing.

After that, every thing went black.

----------

Ross' P.O.V

"Hey where's Mona?" I asked the group.

"I dunno." Raini said.

"Let's check!" I said. We cleaned our table and went outside. When we did, we saw a police car behind a Van. On the left, we saw police putting someone inside the back seat of his car. The guy looked drunk. Then on the right, I saw paramedics carrying in a girl with kinda the same hair as Mona, and almost the same height, age, and clothes as-

"MONA!!!!!!! THAT'S MONA!!!" I exclaimed. I dragged the rest to a police officer.

"Sir, Sir! That's my sister! Please let me inside that ambulance!" I cried with pleading eyes.

"You kinda look like her. Sure!" He said.

"Thank you!" I thanked him. I then remembered about my costars.

"Go!" Raini said 'shooing' me away and into the ambulance.

When I got inside, my heart sunk. She looked awful.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"

"A drunk driver collided into your little sister." I gasped.

"WE'RE LOSING HER!" Someone said.

"Mona please! STAY WITH ME!" I said. I started to sing our song Stay With Me in my head. Just then, I got a call from mom.

*Phone Convo.*

"Hello Ross? Where are you? You were meant to be here by ni-"

"MOM! Is the family with you?" I asked inpatient.

"Yes?"

"Please put me on speaker." I said. I heard her sigh.

"Your on speaker Ross. What's up?" Rydel said all happy. Little did she know that's gonna end soon.

"Mona was crossing the road then a drunk driver hit her. She's in a serious condition. I'm sorry!" I started sobbing. I soon heard other sobs.

"MY BABY!" Mom exclaimed.

"Ross, what hospital are you at?" Dad asked. We were at the hospital now.

"Trillium." I answered.

"We'll be there as soon as we can." He said before hanging up.

*End of Phone Convo.*

"Please god" I thought to myself "I don't know what I'd do without her! Please don't take her away from me!" I said to myself.