Chapter 29

*Disclaimer: Contains mature language. Well kinda... It's actually blocked out but still, if you are uncomfortable with this sort of language and mature content (kinda), I suggest you wait for the next chapter*

Ethan's P.O.V

"WHAT THE HECK?" I made my way to this person (aka my dad) as he sat on what looks like a throne with so many girls not even half his age dangling on it while the others gave my dad a lap dance. Ew.

"Son? What are you doing here?" My dad slurred.

"Oh don't you 'Son' me! I knew you would be here! F**k!" I felt my anger grow as I threw one of the many glasses on a nearby table.

"Honey, I'm gonna go get us another drink then I'll come back to clean this up." One of the girls said calmly as she made her way off the throne.

"Thanks baby." My dad told her as he kisses her. I was shocked.

"DAD! YOU'RE CHEATING! WHY HAVE YOU BEEN STAYING HERE INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN HOUSE WHERE 3 GIRLS CRY AT THE THOUGHT OF NEVER SEEING YOU AGAIN!" I angrily told this now stranger who was now staring at Ross.

"Son, I never knew you were gay! Why didn't you tell me! You take care of my son!" My dad slurred once again. Ross & I were both shocked.

"Ew..." We both mumbled.

"Ya. Ew." We heard a familiar voice behind us. We turned around to see Mona and the rest of the Lynch's cringing in disgust.

"Ah and you're cheating on her with this girl? You player!" Dad playfully whacked my arm but I pushed his arm back more calmly. Mona cringed. Poor Mona.

"If the first one didn't disgust me, this one defiantly did." Riker shuttered in disgust.

"Dad. Why?" I asked him calmly.

"Why what?"

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR WIFE? YOUR CHILDREN? WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU?" I tried to come at him, but the boys managed to hold me down.

"Dude. Calm down. Mom & Dad are calming your family down." Riker reassured me.

"NEVER COME INTO MY LIFE! EVER!" I freed from the boy's strong grip and pounced on my dad. I started to punch, slap, whatever I could think of to this man with tears falling down my cheeks. Wonderfull memories of my dad & I came back to me. Doing boy stuff since we didn't understand the girls. Him helping me with getting my first girlfriend. Him being there for me when I didn't get accepted to soccer camp cause I wasn't good enough. Him being in my life because I thought he cared. The boy's tried to stop me. I refused to stop until I heard a familiar voice.

"STOP!" My mom called. We all turned to see her with tears falling down her cheeks. Stormie was carrying Emerald and Mark was carrying Ella.

"Daddy?" Ella asked softly.

"Ethan, what's wrong with daddy?" Emerald asked me with tears starting to form in her beautiful eyes.

"And why are so many girls kissing him?" Ella added.

"Isn't that mommy's job?" Emmy asked Ella.

"Ya!" Ella realized.

"Who are they?" That guy asked. I was now beyond pissed at this creature.

"WE'RE LEAVING!" I shouted. By now everyone started to either get out of the way or left the club.

"WAIT!" Mom stalled us. We all waited. She made her way to that man that I used to know.

When she was at a close enough distance, her hand made contact with his face. She slapped him hard. At first the man that just so happens to be one of my creators was taken back. But before my mom could leave, he got a strong grip of her.

"Carl. Let. Go." Mom grunted as she tried to free herself from her strong grip.

"LOOK LAUREN! YOU NEVER DO THAT TO ME! YOU HEAR ME?! EVER!" He screamed in her face as he started to punch and slap her.

"MOMMY!" The twins exclaimed.

"YOU CHEATED CARL!!! WE BOTH PROMISED NOT EVEN PROMISED! VOWED THAT DAY THAT WE WOULD ALWAYS BE FAITHFUL TO ONE ANOTHER! YOU M*THER F*CKER!" Mom screamed. Mona & I covered the twin's ears. Riker covered Mona's.

"Honey, you, Rydel, and Mona take the kids. Riker, I'm pretty sure you can handle this?" Mark told us.

"Yep. Dad, you & Ethan can stay, but please don't fight? No offence to dad, but dad's too weak now and Ethan, your bleeding." Riker pointed out. I looked at my hand.

"Be safe." Mona warned the boys as she kissed all her brother's cheeks. Same with Stormie & Rydel.

"Let's go drive them home. Ethan honey, we'll be at home with the girls. Come home anytime you want." Stormie told me sweetly.

"I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY!" Carl sounded more serious. Inside, I was heartbroken. I know he really doesn't, and it was maybe the alcohol talking, but it still hurt.

"ME TOO!" I told him before I slapped him one last time and wrapped mom's arm around me.

"I'll take the other side." Riker said as he wrapped mom's other arm around him.

"Thanks." I thanked him.

"We should probably take her to the hospital before we take her home." Mark pointed out.

"True." Ross added.

"Ok. I'll just call Stormie." Ratliff said before he took out his phone and plied into the van along with us. Rocky was at the driver's seat, Mark beside him, Riker behind Rocky, me in the middle, Ellignton on my other side, Ross behind Riker, and Ryland behind Ellignton.

"Ethan..." Mom mumbled with not a lot of strength.

"Mom! Stay with me! Please!" I cried. Tears started to stream down my face. First my dad, then my mom? I can't loose both of my parents in one night!

"Ethan..." Mom mumbled again.

"QUICK! FASTER!" Mark rushed Rocky. Rocky picked up his pace.

"It was actually a pretty good idea to put Rocky on driving duty." Ryland said.

"Ya. If he can beat us all at Mario cart, I'm pretty sure he would go as fast." Ross added.

"Now you see why I don't let you go as fast?" Mark said stressed.

"WE'RE HERE!" Rocky screamed.

"I'm surprised a cop didn't pull us over!" Riker said as we plied out of the van.

"Umhum." I agreed still sad.

(A/N I just reviewed my chapters and I totally forgot about Mona singing! I'll add more in upcoming chapters.)

)