Chapter 32

WARNING: The beginning sounds very childish, but you'll see why later in the chapter so please don't stop reading it! Thank you!

Riker's P.O.V

"Hey big bros, big sis, and soon to be BROTHER-IN-LAW!" Mona exclaimed as she pulled Ratliff into a hug. Mona, Ry, & Ari arrived a few hours ago, but they helped Ry with the lights.

"Hey? No hug for us?" Rocky gasped.

"Nope!" Mona said popping the 'p'.

"Meanie!" We all mumbled under our breath.

"You guys are so mean!" Mona cried as she ran to mom & dad backstage.

"Wow boys..." Ari & Rydel tsked.

"Ya. Wow boys..." Ratliff mimicked the girls.

"Oh shut up Ell." Rocky snapped at Ell. He fake gasped.

"Let's go..." Ross said leading the way. We all followed him.

;0;0;0;0

Ratliff's P.O.V (A/N I know it doesn't really make sense to change P.O.V's at this point of the chapter, but I haven't used Ell's P.O.V in a long time. This maybe the first time I'm doing Ell's! Sorry for interrupting!)

"Mona?" Rydel asked softly as she sat beside Mona and rubbed her back. Mona was crying into Stormie's lap and Mark was comforting her. Rydel would make a great mom. A mom for my kids to be exact. Wait. WHAT?!

"Boys are jerks I know." Ari told her with all confidence.

"Um, we're right here yanno!" We all exclaimed. We all thought that she would laugh, but she didn't. That just proves that the boys screwed up big time.

"Look Mona, we're sorry k? Please don't cry." Riker told her from a distance cause he knows what will happen if he comes any closer. One word. Girls.

"MWUAHAHAHA!" Mona immediately exclaimed as she faces her head to us. Rydel & Ari were so surprised, they jumped off the couch and ran into our arms. Mark and Stormie also jumped.

"What's going on?" Ross panicked.

"Shit the apocalypse is here! THEY TOOK MONA FIRST!" Rocky panicked. Maybe he was joking, but you never know with that boy now a days.

"What? No! Get your stupid head out of your little alien tea party and come back to earth!" Mona told Rocky as she playfully wacked his head. Most of us giggled at her joke.

"Wait, were you acting?" Ryland asked, surprised.

"You see! That's what reality looks like Rock." Mona told the boy that's now frowning.

"Stop being so mean!" Rocky pouted while acting like a baby.

"Girl," Ari said as she approached Mona.

"That was some amazing acting! Not gonna lie, that looked so realistic!" Rydel told Mona. Ari nodded her head.

"Thanks."

"Hey Mona, I still talk to Kevin & Heath and they said that there's starting a new little special for Nickelodeon and they're looking for someone like your height, age, and features. You in?" Ross asked.

"HELL YA!" she shouted.

"Great! I'll tell them! I can't believe I didn't realize your face before!" Ross sighed.

"Ok I don't know if I should take that as a complement or a insult." Mona acted like she was taken back. We all giggled.

"Oh Mona..." I thought to myself.

Well, congrats guys! You did it! You gave me more than 2 votes and 4 reads before the night ended. You even gave me double of what I asked for! So as an act of gratitude and me proving I'm honest, I uploaded another part. I'll see if I can update tomorrow before I leave for the camping trip. Bye guys!

 Bye guys!