Chapter 10

Rocky's P.O.V

As we stared heading to the office, Ratliff popped outta the blue and said,

"Hey! I bet that Ryland forgot how to get to the office!"

"Why me? Ross may have forgotten!"

"Well, you want a bet?" Ellington asked with a smirk.

"Deal! If I do, then you have to clean the whole tour bus for the whole tour! Same thing for me."

"Let's do this!"

:3:3:3:3

Ryland eventually gave up. So when we (finally) got to the office, we signed a CD the students in trouble had in their pocket (I don't know why they had a CD with them though. We have something called "ITunes" on a portable music player called "a phone"!) and a little picture of R5 that the secretary asked us to sign. Her niece is a very big fan, so much that she gave her a pocket picture in her wallet. She was gonna give it to her.

:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/

"The principal is ready to see you guys." The secretary said.

As we walked into his room, he automatically stood up from his chair to greet us.

"Welcome back Lynch's! Please have a seat!" He gestured his hand to the 6 chairs that I think he prepared.

"So," he started as he sat down back on his chair. "Your dad called to tell me that you would have so called "security". I didn't think it would be your brothers!" He told Mona.

"Nice to see you guys again! I didn't tell you guys this when you were here, but I'm a big fan!" He exclaimed.

"Wow. Thanks?" I said, it came out more of a question. I mean, come on, wouldn't you question a man in is his late 30s/early 40s why he's into a pop-rock (or some call teen) band?

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't come!" Mr. Morrison exclaimed. Then we all gave stares at Ellington and Ryland while they looked at their shoes.

After Ross explained what happened, Mr. Morrison seemed to like our little 'incident".

"It's nice to know you guys didn't change." He said chuckled as we did too.

"So anyway, I would request you guys to listen to Mona, unless you wanna come back here to the office for the 1000th time in your life!" He said referring to Riker, Ross, Ryland and I. Sometimes Ellington would get in trouble, but not as much as us. At that point we were all looking down in embarrassment.

"So where's the smart one? Rydel?" He said breaking the silence.

"At home. She wanted to finish the work. But she says hi." Riker said. We all knew he was lying that Rydel says hi, but we all know that's what she'd want. So technically, he's not really lying!

"Ok. Well have fun back here! And if there's anything-"

"We need we'll be sure to tell you!" Ryland cut him off being the manager he is.

And that's just the begging of the day I came back to school.

(A/N hey guys! QUADRIPLE update! So sorry for not uploading! I just have a tight schedule. I also have 3 other books. A R5 preference and imagines book, and a fictional book. Pls check it out. You can also comment or DM me if you want an imagine. 6 reads/4 votes/2 follows for next chapter! BYE!)

 6 reads/4 votes/2 follows for next chapter! BYE!)