Out

Latasha's P. O. V

"Man Cherise I'm so happy we get out of this bitch today." I say slipping on the white colored PINK sweatshirt I came here in.

"Girl me too.  I can't wait to get to live again." She says putting on her jeans.

"I can't wait to see my baby girl. I hope she doesn't think less of me." I give her a small smile and put on my black leggings, the my red Jordan's.

"She won't. I'm sure Toya made sure of that." She says hugging me.

"Yea you right." I hug her back.

"Come on ladies." The guard says escorting us out.

He opens the release doors and scoffs saying "Don't come back."

"Trust me I never plan to." I say taking my phone from the container leaving the doors for good with Cherise.

"Well bye boo. Call me next week ok." She says hugging me one last time.

She pulls off in a car with some girl. A few seconds later Toya pulls up. I smile deal big at her. She gets out the car and runs to hug me.

"Girl I'm so happy to see you." She squealed.

"Me too girl. Where my baby?" I ask puling back hopping in her car.

"She's back at the house setting up for you with the others. But I'm taking you out first." She starts driving.

"Where to?" I ask looking out the window.

"Nail solan then the mall. They need a minuet to set up."

"Oh ok."

"Soo did u get ass shots?"

"What the hell girl no. Nothing else to do in that bitch, but workout."

We laugh.

"So you know what your gonna do about Jay?"

"Fuck no. But imma just see how he act later on. He still with Kayrn?"

"Mmm hard to tell to be honest?"

"How so?"

"He's more like her caretaker in a way."

"Girl what the hell you talking about?"

"You'll see."

*-*

"Girl you are banging in that dress." Toya says scooping me out.

"Thanks girl. Oh shit hey you got my card?"

"Yea here." She fishes in her wallet reaching me my card.

"Thank you. How much is on it?"

"About 2 mill."

"Girl this is the card I was gonna use for the wedding stuff. "

"Yep." She laughs at me as I do a happy dance in the mirror.

"Man can I be real for a second?"

"Girl be real every second."

"Ight. Do you think Jay's a good guy? "

"Bitch are you dumb. He got a new girl a year after you got sent to jail and you stayed loyal while he was in that bitch. Honestly that's a pussy move."

I sighed and looked at her.

"Look love isn't easy and I get that y'all had something special and if he can't realize how special you are move the fuck on. I'm sorry but tough love is what you get." She says hugging me. "Now get changed we off to the house."