Excuses

I climbed in bed next to a sleeping Jay.

*-*

Two hours and I can't sleep. Its been bugging me all night. Finally Jay rolls over and bumps into me. He shifts so I'm in his arms. I try to relax, but I just can't.

"Baby what's wrong?" He says in his sleepy voice.

"Nothing?" I say sounding unconventional even to myself.

"What's wrong?" He asked again this time waking up more. More aware.

"Something happened." I started and sighed.

"What happened?" He asked sitting up flicking the lamp on next to my bed.

"I went to the bar for work, but I stayed a bit later. After I finished everything I had to do for the day. I had a few drinks and a performer showed up and we talked for a bit." I explain pausing to sit up and glanced wryat him.

"Ok I'm following." He looks at me intently.

"Then the next thing I know im down by the parking lot making out with this dude like its nothing. Luckily I got to my sences, broke free from him, and got in my car." The words flow from my mouth and I rethink what I said.

Shit.

"So you just go do this shit while I'm actually here trying to fix us. What happened to all that shit you where preaching earlier T!?" He says starting get pissed at me.

"You really think I thought about ditching the things I told you today over some guy I don't know. Seriously I'm not you." I say angrily at him.

"Really T? I'm not making up excuses over this shit." He says putting his head down.

"Excuses?! Huh. Well thats all I feel like that's all I've been getting from you. Why can't you just be a real man and say I didn't think you still wanted to be with me; so I got a new bitch. Honestly I think he drugged me." He glares at me then leans forward clostly at me. Pissed off.

"Listen I'm trying with you. But you better not start trying to switch up on me. I going to fix things, but if you having second thoughts let me know."  He gets up and walks out.

I get up to follow him and he's already getting in his car. I groaned and closed the door. Shit. I went to my room and ran a steeming hot bath. I got in and layed down closing my eyes.

*-*

After my bath I slipped on a t-shirt and a pair of yellow underwear. I got in the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up and Jay was back next to me again. I remembered what I said and got sad a bit. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I ate some cereal and Jaysha came in dressed.

"What are you doing up early?" I said and put my bowl in the sink.

"Niesha is having a girls day with us." She says smiling getting some powder donuts and milk.

I laughed and said "Come here."

She walked over and I fixed her pony tail moving it a bit to the left. "You know your getting good at this ponytail. Keep it up baby."

"Thank you." She says happily.

There was a knock at the door. I went to open it and it was Niesha. I smiled and opened it. She pulled me into a hug and whispered "We need to talk."

"About what?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Drew I think somethings going on with him." She says skeptically.

"Mmm okay. Let's talk later tho I got a lot going on." I sigh and she nods.

I felt pretty bad about what I said to Jay; I knew I had to apologize. I didn't want to offend him I just got mad; I kinda went off.

"Jaysha let's go." She calls and soon after Jaysha runs out giving me a quick hug.

"Love you!" I call as she gets in the car.

"Love you too!" She calls back giggling.

I wave at the other girls as they pull off in Nieshas' white Cadillac.

Closed the door and went to my room. I stopped at the door frame and looked at Jay sleeping. I sighed and got out my yellow bikini. It had a diamond circle in the middle of the top and on the sides of the bottoms. I grabbed a white towel and went to the pool.

I laid on the beach chair and closed my eyes. I didn't have to go to work until later on. So for now I'm relaxing. The sun finally came up so I got in the water and did a few laps. To my surprise it was warm. I got up and got in the jacuzzi. It felt amazing sitting on warm water with no distractions for once. This is my new hobby.

I got out 30 minutes later and dried off. I went in from the patio door and heard the living room tv on. I sighed and went to my room taking a hot shower. I also washed my hair with lavender and cinnamon shampoo and conditioner.

I scrubbed till I felt all the chlorine off. I put on a white lacy bra set and black t-shirt. I went in the living room and Jay was watching a movie. I laid on his lap and wrapped one of his arms around me. He pulled his arm back and I sighed. I turned my body facing him I laid on my left forearm.

I glanced up at him and he didn't look back. "Jay." I said softly.

"What?" He asked dryly.

"Look at me please." He sighed and did so. "I'm sorry."

He scoffed and looked back up at the tv. I grabbed the remote and turned it off. I sat on his lap straddling him and took his face in my hands.

"I'm serious Jay I'm sorry about what I said. I took it too far. I'm never gonna switch up on you okay. Your the love of my life; I can't let you go." I said feeling sad again I looked him in the eyes.

"I can't let you go either." He says placing his hands on the small of my back. "Just promise me that you won't let that shit slide."

"I promise." I say moving my hands to behind his neck.

"Good cause now you mine and you better fire that nigga. No strings attached." He gave me a look like you better not fuck up.

"Deal. No strings attached." I agreed and finally he smiled at me.

"I love you T." He put his forehead on mine again and leaned in so our lips where brushing together.

"I love you too J." He kissed me very passionately.

This kiss was so loving I got heated down their. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled my waist closer to him; I felt his hard on. I guess I wasn't the only one feeling it too.  It sent a small moan from my lips. I sat on him all the way and grinded on him a bit. Finally he couldn't take it any longer. He lifted me up and pulled back from our kiss.

"What are you doing?" I laughed and tightened my grip on his neck.

"You mean what are we doing. I believe it's time for some make up sex." He exclaims and kissed me as he opened my room door.

*-*

Let's just say by the time I left for work I'd be the only thing on his mind for hours.