Work it out

I woke up in the morning with the sun shining and a smile on my face. I felt Jays arm tighten around my waist and I turned to him.

"Good morning." He says smiling at me.

"Good morning to you to." I say and place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Last night was amazing boo." He says laying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I know right. Umm speaking of which do you want another kid?" I asked curiously.

"Yes of course." He says I feel him smile against my neck.

I look down at him and lean my forehead against his.

"Mmm I don't wanna go to work." I groan and lay on my back.

"Aw want me to make it worth it." He says starting to kiss me on the neck climbing on top of me.

"Man I want too, but Jayshas gonna be awake soon. Besides I don't even think I can walk right now Jay." I sigh looking up at him he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pushed him off me. I sat up and sat right the fuck back down. He laughed at me "That's not funny." I hit his arm and tried again. I put my feet on the floor and stood up.

"See I can do this." I turned to him and smirked.

"Mhm walk to the bathroom without stumbling." He tried me.

"That's cool keep trying me and no more coochie for you." I raised an eyebrow and walked to the bathroom. It hurt, but I managed without stumbling.

"Ha." I turned to him once I reached the door and went to take a shower.

Jay came in the bathroom and started brushing his teeth while I washed myself. Once I was done I dried myself off and put on some peach Lacy undergarments. I brushed my teeth as Jay hopped in the shower.

He got out and I had to leave or it was gonna be some shit. I put on a black dressy shirt and a peach super tight pencil skirt with some black heels. I added black diamond earrings a black purse and a gold ring. I put my hair in a ponytail and went in the kitchen.

I made some cereal and went in the dining room. Jay soon came in there and looked around. I got up to go to the kitchen and he followed.

"Damn no food?" He asked me putting his hands around my waist.

"Baby I can barely walk. But at least it's from you." I sigh and peck his lips.

"Mhm. It's only gonna be from me." He goes to kiss me, but I curve it.

"Alright look," I start and he sighs."Not that I don't trust you, but you did just get rid of Karyn yesterday. Make sure she's gone ok. I want you to myself so don't fuck up. Even once or we're done. For good. I'm gonna give you two months to fix it."

"Two months?!" He said and mad a face like he was astonished.

"How about five years?" I roll my eyes starting to get a attitude.

"Alright ma you got it. I'll do anything for my baby." He engulfed me in a hug and kissed me repeatedly.

"No stop I gotta go to work." I groaned playfully and he sighed and let go.

"I love you Jay." I say taking his face in my hands.

"I love you too Tasha." He says smiling down at me and I pull his face to mine and kiss him passionatly.

*-*

Jay p.o.v

After Tasha left I sighed. I love Tasha with all my heart. I don't ever wanna lose her again. Imma fight for her this time. Yesterday me and karyn got into a fight. I mean it was hot and heavy. She trashed my house cause she got mad man. But it's cool imma end up selling it anyway. Nobody not even her gonna get in the way of me and my baby. Especially not my baby girl Jaysha.