Testing me

I put on a blue lace bra set when I got out the shower. I slid on a teal off the shoulder shirt with a brown belt in the middle, some ripped regular dark blue skinny jeans, and some brown heels to match my belt. I decided to go natural today and put my hair in a ponytail. I went in the room again and saw Jay sitting up on his pillow. I walked over and gave him a quick kiss.

"Be good baby." He warned me with a finger and I nodded.

"I will. Love you." I pecked him one more time.

"Love you too T." I turned the room light off knowing he was gonna take a nap before work.

*-*

"Your fired." I tell James and he looks at me shocked.

"What why!?" He looked at me intensely.

"Because of that stupid shit you pulled yesterday. Your lucky I don't report you. Now get lost." I say angrily and he sighs.

He goes over to a wall and punches it. Shit. Now I have to fix that. I sighed and the workers looked at me.

"Everything's okay guys." Some nodded and got back to work.

*-*

After my shift I went to my car and saw broken glass on the ground leading to my car. I went inside and checked the security cameras. I saw that bitch Karyn. Ugh. I rolled my eyes and drove home pissed. I opened the door and went straight to my room. When I opened the door Jay was up putting some new sheets on the bed.

"Jay where is that bitch?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Who?" He asked glancing up at me.

"Karyn who the fuck else?" I say taking out my pony tail running my hands through my hair.

"Why you looking for her?" He says finishing up the bed.

"She bussed my car window. She really testing me." I rolled my eyes and started pacing.

"Naw ma I don't know where she at." He says walking over to me stopping me from pacing by putting his hands on my waist.

"Jay she better not come here for shit." I say looking up at him.

"I'll make sure she won't I promise." He put his forehead on mine I pulled his body closter to mine from his waist.

I inhaled his scent and sighed trying to calm down. We stayed this way for a few minuets, before he decided to start stripping me.

"Jay what are you doing?" I asked him as he slid my shirt off of me.

"Something nice for my baby. Don't talk just follow my lead." He says making me step out of my shoes.

I rolled my eyes and then came my jeans. He glanced at me and licked bus lips. I blushed a bit and he unhooked my bra. Then kneeled in front of me looking up in my eyes before hooking his fingers on the sides of my underwear and slid them down slowly. He then places a kiss on my slit then all the way up to my lips.

He took my hand leading me to the bathroom he turned on the hot water in our jacuzzi tub and made me get in. I put my hair in a bun so it didn't get wet. He looked in the cabinet and got rose petals putting two hand fulls in the water then a cinnamon bath bomb in. He also got four candles and lit them placing them around the bathroom.

He then turned the light off and surprisingly the candles illuminated enough light so we could see each other. Turning the water off just as it went over my boobs he says "I'll be back." Moments later he came in with a glass and a bottle or red wine.

He poured me a glass and turned on some music. He kissed my forehead and said "Just relax baby I got this."

"Okay." I hope he really did.

I got real shit to stress about,

girl,

I ain't worried 'bout shit ('Bout shit)

Remember that I tried to build ya, now I ain't worried 'bout shit

I got real shit to stress about,

girl,

I ain't worried 'bout shit ('Bout shit)

Remember that I tried to build ya, now I ain't worried 'bout shit

So I found me a new thang, I'm not as lost as you think

Got plenty queens in my hometown,

all they need is drank and that dank

So I found me a new thang,

I'm not as lost as you think

Got plenty queens in my hometown,

all they need is drank and that dank

I sung along with 6Lack thinking about the situation with Jay. Maybe he's right. My baby got this. I smiled to myself. He finally has us on the brain and the only thing I needed from him was his loyalty.

*-*

Jay p.o.v

Today Tasha took Jaysha school shopping she starts school this Monday. Luckily Tasha was off today so she didn't have to worry about nothing crazy happening. I decided to buy her new car now. After walking around for a hour or so I found the perfect car.

It was a 2017 Jaguar xf. It was clean as a mother fucker. I paid in cash and got insurance and everything. I got the car cleaned again and a huge ass bow on top. I parked the car in the garage and closed the door. When she'd got home I'd surprise her.

I took her car to my dealership and got them to fix the window. I wondered if she still wanted to keep the car and put it in the other side of the garage for her. I decided to treat myself and go to the bar with Drew and Quincy.

"Wait, wait, wait," Quincy says holding his arms out on the table. "So she went to her job and bussed her window?"

"Yea nigga I just said that shit." I say shaking my head at him.

"I know you ass. I'm just tryna process the shit. That sounds like Tasha not Karyn." He says defending himself.

"Yea he right." Drew says agreeing.

"You know she showed up at Fridays when I took jaysha about three days ago." I informed them.

"Why didn't you call a nigga?" Drew said looking at me crazy.

"Sometimes shits better said in person Drew." Quincy nodded at me.

"Just like you should tell Niesha that you got a side chick. Which he is only banging cause Niesha ain't been doing her freaky wife duties." Quincy says taking a sip of his beer.

"You got a side chick nigga what the fuck?" I say shocked. "You literally see me trying my ass off to fix what I lost on some lame nigga shit and you over here just doing it cause you want to have nut to buss. Nigga that's not cool."

I shot him a look and shaked my head.  "Man I preached that shit to him. Niesha not like Tasha tho. Tasha gon kill a nigga." Quincy said.

"Not Niesha she a Left eye. Burn you shit down and go." I joined in and Drew sighed.

"And you got a kid nigga." We both said in unison and he rolled his eyes.

"That women do too much for you to do that to her." Quincy said and Drew put his head down.

"What about you Mr. Preacher?" I teased Quincy.

"Man ain't nothing been up, but my dick." He says leaning back and putting his hands behind his head.

I shake my head at him and Drew says "You wild."