Finally moving on

Tasha p.o.v

Once we finally got in the car I could barely keep my eyes open. Each time I closed my eyes Jay squeezed my hand waking me up again.

I sighed and said "Baby I'm tired why you keep doing that?"

I turned to the drivers side putting my hand behind my head the other on my left knee. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"I have a surprise for you." He says smirking then he shook my hand.

"Ugh, fine it better be good." I sighed playfully glaring at him.

We made it to the house as the sun started to set. He brought Jaysha in the house to her bed; she fell asleep a while ago. I got out the car and leaned against the hood, waiting. He came back our and hugged me tightly.

"Hurry up." I groaned and pouted at him.

"Man you lucky I love you." He teased and let me go. "Close your eyes."

"Fine." I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands.

I waited a few moments until he said "Open."

I opened my eyes and it was a sexy ass car. A 2017 Jaguar XF. My jaw dropped.

"Is that mine?!" I smile real wide and take his hands in mine.

"Yea it's yours." He says cooly.

I let out a squeal and jump giving him a huge hug. I wrap my legs around his waist and smile gratefully at him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I say and each time I do I kiss him all over the cheek.

"Chill baby it's just a car." He says squinting his nose at me.

"Whatever, let me be happy." I smirk at him.

"So you wanna take it for a test drive?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"I'd rather take you for a test drive." I lean my forehead on his and he smirks back at me.

"Alright let's get you to bed." I laugh at him and he carries me to bed.

*-*

One month later

Drew p.o.v

I've been trying to make it up to Niesha ever since she kicked me out a little over a month ago. I fired the girl and havent made contact since then. 

Tonight she agreed to have dinner with me and if it goes well I can come back. Now I'm really not gonna fuck nothing up.

*-*

"Ugh, Jay." I sigh and get out of bed.

"Hey my surprises are good leave me alone." He hugs me from behind and I sigh again.

"I guess, but why so early." I complain getting out my clothes.

"You'll see when we get there." He says and kisses me on the cheek.

I turn around and glare at him. We went out for Quincy and Toyas engagement party. It was so nice Quincy had a cook out at the park and the whole family was there. We partied after that til 3am.

I took a hot shower and put on a tight fitted black dress with a u cut with ruffles at the top. There was a slit on the right mid thigh and it stopped a few inches below my knee. I put on some black red bottoms and I moisturized my natural curls cheer. I did a cat eye with my eyeliner and added red lipstick.

I went to put on my Channel perfume then went to Jayshas room to get her ready. Afterwards Jay took us to Ihop.

"Jaysha do you know about daddy's surprise today?" I ask her just as they put her plate out in front of her.

She looks at me then looks at Jay.

"Don't tell her." He warns.

"But you shouldn't lie." I warn.

"You should also listen to daddy." He raises an eye brow at her.

"Also mommy." I add raising a brow.

"Plus I'm funnier than mommy." I gasp.

"Lies nobody hangs out like me and Jaysha do. Right baby girl?" I nudge her and she laughs at us.

"She's right daddy." She says taking a bite of her pancake.

"Ha." I did a shoulder dance then started eating.

*-*

Niesha p.o.v

On my way back home from work there was a gold envelope on my window. I took it and got in my car. I opened it in front of the house when I got there. It was a positive pregnancy test and the request for a DNA test.

"God damn Drew." I sighed and went on the house.

I'll definitely be bringing this with me later on today.

*_*

"Why are we here?" I asked Jay.

We were parked in front of a mini mansion. A gorgeous one at that.

"This is ours." He says getting out the car.

He runs over to my side and let's me out then Jaysha. He took our hands then lead us to the house. Jaysha ran back to her room I'm guessing. He gave me a tour of the house it had 5 bedrooms. We stopped in the living room. I turned to Jay and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer by the waist.

"You are amazing." I grin and place a tender kiss on his lips.

"Thank you. Only the best for my baby right." He leans his forehead against mine.

"Thank you too. You've been great Jay." I smile even more at him.

"So am I off the hook?" His grip tights around my waist.

"Mmm maybe." I lean in to kiss him, but stop.

My stomach starts to hurt and I made a face.

"Oh no." I sigh and run to the bathroom.

The contents from earlier spew into the toilet. I sigh wiping my mouth and flushed the toilet. I wash my hands, then my mouth, as I turned to leave the door opened. It was Jay looking worried.

"You ok Tasha?" He asks giving me a pill and water.

I took it and nodded.

"I should be. Thank you." I smiled at him.

"No problem." He gave me a short hug the picked me up.

"What are you doing?" I laughed a bit.

"Taking care of you? Jaysha!" He called then started up the spiral staircase.

"Yes daddy." Jaysha says running up next to us.

"We gotta take care of mommy she's sick." He says smiling Jaysha opens our door.

I took off my shoes and dropped them on the floor, before Jay put me in the bed. Jaysha got on my other side and put her hand on my stomach.

"What's wrong mommy?" She asked sitting on her knees.

"My stomach hurts. Maybe a stomach bug." I wonder aloud.

"Yea my friends from school have gotten sick too." She said nodding.

"Mmm that's probably what it is." I say surer of it.

"Yea that's probably it." Jay says sarcastically and I look at him.

"What are you getting at?" I raise a brow at him.

"You know you may have a bun in the oven." He informed me.

"Hmm."