Bull shit

We watched a few movies and me and Jaysha fell asleep. She was snoring lightly next to me. I kissed her forehead then went out to find Jay. He was outside in pool just coming put of the water.

"Hey." I say folding my arms over my chest.

"Hey what on your mind?" He asks drying off with a towel.

"Do you want another baby?" I ask furrowing my brows.

"Yes of course I do. I need another boy around here or girl it doesn't matter. But I kinda want a boy. You know you want one too." I laugh at him and shake my head.

"Me too." I roll my eyes playfully and kissed him. "I guess I'll go to the doctor tomorrow. I'm gonna go to your old place and the rest of our clothes."

"Alright don't hurt yourself ma." He slapped my ass as I walked away.

*-*

I opened the door and went to Jays old room. I opened the door to the closet and karyn was in there playing dress up with my shit.

"What the fuck? Take my shit off." I say stepping in the closet pissed.

"No." She crossed her arms and glaring at me.

"You know what keep it. You can't even fit it right anyway. I'm too thick for you boo." I turn around all slow and bump up my hair.

I can see her roll her eyes at me and she starts to take my dress of.

"Why are you here anyway Jay sold the house to me." She put her other clothes back on as I start to get my everything, but the dress she has on.

"That ain't true miss thing. Jay may have his moments, but my baby ain't stupid." I give her a look.

"Your bady?" She questions me then rolls her eyes. "We've been seeing each other or have you just been that fucking dumb?"

"I'm been trying with you bitch, but now I'm so over it. Plus you still need a ass whooping from you bussing my car window." I take off my earrings and lunge at her.

She caught me and pushed me back into the wall. I punched her in the nose and she dobbled back in pain. I grabbed her by the shoulders and kneed her in the stomach. She groaned and kicked me in the shin. I cursed under my breath she was last wearing heels so that shit hurt. I stepped back from the force then she head butted me.

"Fuck!" I groaned and started punching her again with my other hand on her throat.

"Yea that's what I'm gonna do to Jay." She says kicking me again, but in the stomach this time.

"You think." I grabbed her as she started do wall out of the closet.

I slung her arm around me then pushed her into the door. She groanes and ripped away from me. She saw a small lamp on the dresser and threw it at me. I ducked and it flew past me. I ran by her again and she tried to kick me again. I caught her foot and yanked it. She fell to the ground and I got on top of her. She started scratching and punching me. I punched her with every bit of anger I had in me over the past few times of her and her bull shit.

I got up after she fainted I put my clothes into my new car and went back in to get my phone; I left it in the kitchen. A stumbling and bloody Karyn came out and said "I will get what you think is your man. Then everything good in your life."

"Bull shit. And get the fuck from in this bitch." I spat then got my keys.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and got in her car leaving.

I locked the door and went home.

*-*

I opened the door and walked inside. I went straight to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. I poured it into a glass and started drinking it. I sighed and went to take a shower. Before I got in I looked in the mirror at myself.

I had bruses and cuts everywhere. Nothing really hurt, but I was very sore. I called Toya to come and check me out. She tried to get me to say what happened and I didn't. I'm gonna wait till she got here.

I took a long semi hot shower and watched at the blood fell from me. I sighed and stepped under the water. I felt my head start stinging. I got out soon after washing myself. I sliped on a red bra set and a black T-shirt. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it. It was Toya.

"Hey." She comes in with a first aid kit and shoots me a look.

"What the fuck happened to you?" She says walking me straight to the kitchen.

"I got into a fight with Karyn." I said and hopped on the counter.

"Did you win?" She asked as she cleaned my wound.

"Yes. Ugh I'm so fucked up?" She runs numbing stuff on me.

"Yea you got this huge was cut." She agrees.

"That's not what I meant. I mean these crazy add females man. They go crazy over niggas that ain't worth their time." I say sucking in air when she puts the needle in.

"They just not in there right minds to begin with." Toya finished me up and cleans her things up.

"Maybe." There's a moment of silence, before I say what I really wanna talk about.

"I may be pregnant." I blurt and shrug.

"May be?"

"Yep." I start to smile.

"Ohh you want another baby?" She starts getting happy.

"Yea I actually do."

"Good. A baby would be perfect for y'all two."

"Same with you y'all the only ones who haven't cracked under pressure."

"Its all about loyalty."

*_*

Niesha p.o.v after dinner

"Drew we need to talk?" I say as we step out of the resterant.

"Yeah." He looked at me and took my hand.

I pulled it back and he looked up at me. I reached in my purse and got out the envelope. He opened it and looked at me.

"What do you have to say about this?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I just told you how sorry I was so I'm not gonna beg you. I'm not that type of nigga; you believe what you want to believe. It it's my baby imma take care of it. Either way imma focus on us and everything we got." During his speech he pulled me closer by the hands; envelope under his arm.

"Ok. I can respect that. Just don't fuck up." I nodded at him and went to get in my car.