Fight

Tasha p.o.v

"Seriously tho Tasha you can't be fighting if you think your pregnant." Toya says to me taking a bite of her sandwich.

"I know it was a one time thing I won't be fighting againz; unless I seriously need to." I say drinking my water.

"Yea none at all." She warns me with a look.

"Okay, okay, none." I smile putting my hands up in defense.

"Speaking of which what will Jay say about this." She says raising a brow at me.

"He will grill me out about this I will never hear the end of it." I groaned and she laughs at me.

"Don't start being all grumpy that just means that he cares." She smiles at me and puts her plate in the sink.

"Yeah I know." I sigh and smile even more than I was before.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Toya jumped up saying "Welp this is my leave."

I roll my eyes and follow her as she opens the door up for Jay. She walks past him saying "Hi Jay, Bye Jay."

He walks in saying, "Bye Toya," he closes the door behind himself.

He walks over to me and his eyes go wide then he glares at me. "What happened to your head?"

I bite my lip as he puts his hands on my waist. I sigh then say "I got into a fight."

"With Karyn?" He makes a face at me and I sigh again and nod. "You can't be doing that type of stuff you could harm the baby."

"What if I'm not even pregnant?"

"Then I don't want my women to get hurt. Although, your definatly pregnant."

"Fine. I'm gonna need your help with not fighting her. Especially next time she crosses me she got it eazy this time." I warn him and he shakes his head at me.

"No I will handle it this time ok." He gives me a stearn look and I murmured.

"You will?" I smile to myself and bite my lip.

"Yes baby you and Jaysha are my everything nobody is gonna take my girls away from me." He smiked back at me and I leaned into his shoulder.

*-*

Niesha p.o.v next day

Drew actually got up at the correct time to go to work today. I asked Toya to watch An'Dreya so I can visit him at work for his lunch break.

I took a hot shower then, but on a black lace bra set with a frill on the hems. I put on a flowy white shirt on and a black right fitted pencil shirt that stopped a bit below my knees. Some strappy black heels and I straightened my hair its like 14 inches. I unbuttoned my shirt and exposed my lace bra, but only a bit to tease.

I got to the dealership in 10 minuets from the house and I walk through the doors and get a bunch of looks from the men and women in the waiting room. I flashed a smile and got smiles from the men and grimices from the women. I laughed amd rolled my eyes walking to Jays office'.

I poked my head in and said "Drew here?"

He looked over and smiled at me from his chair "Yea he's there. Don't hurt nobody girl."

He gave me a playfull glare and I laughed "No promises."

I walked over to his office amd the door was closed. I knocked twice and heard "Come in."

I opened the door and it was just him standing by the window over-looking the men and wemon working on the cars. I leaned against the door and waited for him to turn around. He did and his face softened when he saw me.

"I brought you lunch." I smiled and closed the door.

"You mean you cause I don't see no bag in your hand?" He sat on the front of his desk and I raised the bag up laughing. "There it is."

I rolled my eyes and handed him his food. He sat it on the desk and pulled me into his arms. I put my hands on his collar bones and he smiled at me flirtatiously. I gave him a look and said "When she gon be here?"

"A few minuets," He says "please behave."

"I do whatever the fuck I want." I pulled away from him and sat at his chair. "While she here I own this bitch."

He just laughs at me and opened the bag I brought him. There was a knock at the door and he says "Who is it?"

"Its me papi I need that money." A Mexican chick opens the door coming in with a clubbing dress on.

She looked like a hooker. She had on some black heels, a sparkly gold dress, some dull gold braclets, some crimson red lipstick, and her hair had that curly tangled finger combed look.

"Wow drew." I say shooting him a look.

"Bitch what the fuck you looking at?" She spat looking at me side ways.

"Your ugly ass you just came in here right." I say smartly.

"You keep it up you fina be picking your face off the ground." She says picking up her envelope glaring at me.

"Try me bitch." I say getting up.

"See I don't know how you deal with her Drew. That's why I faked that pregnancy you don't need to be dealing with her bitter ass." She went to roll her eyes, but I popped that hoe in her mouth.

She staggered backwards, hand over her mouth, and shot daggers with me her eyes. She pulled her hand back and her lip was busted. She came for me and I went for her. I tackled her and we ran into a wall. A picture fell off the wall and she pushed me off of her. Then got on me scratching me and shit. I upper cut her and she falls to the floor groaning.

"You faked a pegnacy! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why would you do that, especially over a nigga, like that just show that you ain't shit.." I yelled in her face as I got up.

She started to cry. "Get outta here bitch you lucky I don't beat your ass."

*-*

Tasha p.o.v

I asked Jaysha if she wanted a baby brother or a baby sister today cause of my appointment. She said she wanted one cause she's bored of being the only one at the house. Even though she plays with Simone and An'Dreya almost every day. I was happy though cause I wanted one too. Jays driving us to the doctor. Jaysha's with Tasha cause Niesha out handeling something with drew.

After taking the test I was hella nervous with all the stuff going on with Karyn I feel like now isn't the time to have a baby. I start rethinking my decision about it. Jay gives me a worried look and I sigh.

"What's wrong ma?" He asks sitting next to me on the bed thingy.

"I don't think now is the time to have a baby?" I say and his face dropped.

"Look whatever happens we gonna be stright ok, I got you. I need you to just let things be." He sets me straight and I nod.

"Alright." I sigh and push those feelings back forcing a smile.

He takes my hand and the door opened. My doctor came in and stands before us.

"Good news Ms. Robinson your pregnant." She says with a smile.

I real smile formed on my lips and Jay engulfed me into a tight hug. Then starts talking about how he gonna be a daddy again. I roll my eyes and laugh at him. Then my doctor started telling me when my appointments where and what good vitamins are good to take and stuff.

"How far along was I?" I asked her.

"A month and a day," She says opening the door for us."Congrats."

"Thank you." I call as we leave.