Handle your business

I woke up to sunlight shining bright as shit in my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and turned over. Jay was still asleep laying on his back. I sighed and got up. I went to the bathroom and took a super hot shower. I noticed I had hickies all over my stomach and inner thigh. Then it clicked.

We had a contest whoever moaned the most got that same number of hickies. I lost. I laughed to myself and got out the shower. I got a new shirt picked up my clothes and undergarments from last night. Threw them in the washer and went to the kitchen. I made steak, potatos, greens, and fried shrimp. I saltaied some bell peppers and onions.

I got the plates out a dished out the food. I took the pans I used in the dishwasher and started the load. I went to the washer and put my undergarments in the dryer. I took the dress and put it on a chair in the dining room. Don't want it to shrink. I went to Jays room to wake him up.

I pulled the covers down a bit and got on his back. I leaned down by his ear and said "Jay wake up. I made your favorite."

He shifted awake and turned over to face me.

"Hey." He yawned and wiped his eyes.

"Hey." I leaned over and kissed him. "Come on the foods getting cold."

"Alright." I get off of him and go to the dining room.

He comes in a few seconds later and has on the same sweats he had on last night. He sat next to me and said "Thank you, but you know you didn't have to do that."

"It's ok I wanted to." I gave him a small smile and he gave me one back. "So tell me about her."

"Kayrn?"

"Yes." I took a bite of my shrimp.

"Q, Drew, and I went out to a strip club one night. She was a dancer there and I got a lap dance from her. Afterwards we started talking and we started feeling each other. Then we went out for six months she told me her cousin kicked her out and I took her in. Then we started fooling around." He paused to eat some more.

"And then."

"Then her and Toya fought at your moms memorial after the funeral. I was upset with her cause she wore a club dress. Then she was being mad disrespectful cause she felt like she didn't need to go; she didn't know your mom personally. I thought it was good so she could feel out the family you know. Then she got mad cause I didn't want her to leave. She wanted to go to some party with her friends." He paused again took a new bites and continued. "Finally Toya snapped and they fought. Toya knocked her out with a killer headbut tho."

"I remember she was all scratched up when she visited me." I laughed and he frocwned.

"I'm sorry for not visiting you. I mean I don't know what happened it's like I shut down on the inside. A part of me changed to really not giving a fuck I guess. I should've but I didn't. Seeing you that way hurt so I avoided it. Kayrn was probably to just fill the void of not having you." He looked down at his lap and I was scilent.

"I talked to your mom about it before she passed. She left you a letter Toya has it. Later on today I got plans for me, you, and Jaysha. So please bare with me." He says taking my hand.

"Ok." I nodded and gave his hand a squeeze.

*-*

We soon finished and I put the plates in the dishwasher. I got my underclothes out of the dryer and slid them on. I went to Jays bed and played next to him.

"You should wash your sheets." I say laying on his collar bone.

"Mmm yea. But I'm too lazy." He says wrapping his arms around me.