Back on track

3 months later

Tasha p.o.v

Jaysha hasn't had any brain damage thank God. I wouldn't know what to do if she did. She's been getting back on track with school and realizing that she has nothing else to worry about with Karyn beong gona out of out lives.

Simone and An'Dreya have been her system of support they've all gotten closter because of it. I know that she they get older they will have each others backs and nothing will come in between them.

Niesha and Drew have gotten closer. He's finalky in the mind set that nobody can too his baby's. Hopefully they stay that way. He realized that what he did was real dumb. Seeing what Jay had to do git his mind right for good. I don't think he'll be cheatimg for a good lil minute.

Quincy and Toya are actually having another baby. They've been in love more than ever these days.

Me and Jay are having tripplets. I'm almost 5 months and I'm freaking out. Jay loves the fact that were having that many children he loves kids but after these three I dint think I want any more. Not that I don't love kids too, I just know that it's gonna get hard when they baby's are born.

Also Jay proposed to me yesterday I was so happy the speech he gave me was absolutely perfect I couldn't ask for a even better man than him to spend the rest of my life with.

Trilogy or nah?

-Ray 💝