You thought

Toya p.o.v

I sigh and sit down on my couch. All this shit going on and I'm getting a little paranoid. The kids are playing in Simones' room so I don't gotta worry about them. Quincy comes in and sits down next to me. He pulls me on his lap then wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into the crook in his neck and groaned.

"Are we good?" I ask off the bat and he looked at he with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" He sits up underneath me; I sit up and look him in the eyes.

"Us like you and me everything good right? I feel like everything is alright, but with all the things going on," I pause and put my head down."I just don't know."

Quincy p.o.v

"You gotta calm down baby. I'm not like the other two. I'm not thirsty and I'm not a dumbass. I will not fuck up by you. The only women I need in my life is you. I don't ever want you to feel I'm gonna fuck up, okay?" I say at first she looked at me crazy.

I'm guessing by the was I slammed Drew and Jay. Hell I'm just being honest. Then she smiled at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck then kissed me, passionately. She pulled back and I smiled at her.

"I love you Latoya." I say laying her down on the couch.

"I love you too Quincy." She says pulling me closer by the shirt.

Toya p.o.v

Man, this is one of the reasoms why I love my baby Quincy. He always handles thing with his brain and not with impulses like these other muthafuckas be doin. Honesty I really love the family, but they need to start thinking with they heads not they private areas. But right now I'm finna think with mine.

I kissed him sexily pulling at his bottom lip.

"Fuck that we not finna do this here." He get up with me in his arms and carries me upstairs.

I laughed and say "You something else."

*-*

Tasha p.o.v

"Why don't you wanna go out tonight?" I question Jay as he lays in bed next to me.

"I don't know something feel off." Je says shaking his head; I raise a eyebrow at him.

"Do if for me? Think of it as a celebration." I say with a smile and raise my brows in amusement.

"I could celebrate with you." He states and smirks at me.

"Your going. Plus a lot happened today why not take a breather with them." I smirk back and straddle him.

"Fine imma go, but tomorrow we celebrating." He kissed me and then I got off of him; so he could get ready.

Jay p.o.v

"Why we gotta go to a club?" I complain as Drew and Quincy get out the car.

This nigga Quincy brought us to the hottest club in town.

"Why you gotta complain?" He shot back as we went in.

There where blue lights everywhere, a whole bunch of weed smoke was in the air, and a lot of hoes. I don't use that word loosely either. They had a bunch of old dudes with a bunch of youngin girls on them its just nasty to be honest.

We went to the VIP section and got a private room to chill in. I rolled up a blunt and we started the rotation.

"So what happened with ol girl today?" I say to Drew taking the first puff.

"She came to the office and Nieshs partially beat her ass for faking like she was pregnant with my baby." He says and we look at him like he crazy.

"Man that's crazy." Quincy says as he blows out smoke.

"I got news." I blurt and they look at me. "Tasha pregnant."

"Aye my nigga gonna be a daddy again!" Quincy says hopping up to dap me off.

"That's wassup man." Drew does the same.

Just them out curtain gets pulled open and a bunch of dancers and shit somes in. Quincy gets on a table and say "Aye this nigga gonna be a daddy y'all we gotta turn up!"

"Woo!" Most of the dancers scream then shit starts to go down.

*-*

Karyn p.o.v

I got a bomb ass makeup artist to make me look totally diffrent in the face for tonight. Since Tasha wanna play dirty we gonna play dirty. I followed the boys to the club tonight in hopes of tryna seduce Jay tonight.

I went to VIP and found his section I pretended to know one if the dancers and thankfully he went along with it. Everybody was taking shots back and passing blunts getting shit faced. I waited until Quincy went downstairs to the bathroom and Drew was talking to some random niggas when I went over to Jay. I sat a bit aways from him in the couch then smiled at him.

He looked at me like he was tryna remember something; hopefully he didn't recognize me. I had amber color hair with green contacts in a tight fitted red dress with black red bottoms.

Jay p.o.v

Even though I was high as hell I still reconized Karyn. I decided to just go along with it; this shit ending tonight. She looked at me with a smile and I motioned for her to come sit closer; she did.

"Hey baby." She said twirling her hair flirtatiously; I faught the urge to roll my eyes. She was talking so to make her voice sound deeper/different.

"Wassup ma? You gon dance for me; it's a celebration?" I say with a smile and look at her like I'm digging her.

"Alright." She got up biting her cheeks I can tell she mad.

(This is the dance she did the parts where the girl in the tights held in the thing she held on the table in front of Jay and when striped pants got on the truck she was on Jay.)

When she was done with that sad ass display of a booty dance she ended it on top of me. That's when Quincy same in and looked at me like I was crazy. I gave him a hand sigh saying it was all good imma handle it from back when we did our trap shit. Hopefully that nigga remembers. I guess he did cause he walked right over to Drew and let him know what's up.

Karyn was too busy with kissing me on the neck to know. I tapped her and she pulled back up smiling at me.

"Wassup?" She say looking anxious.

"Let's get outta here ma." She got off of me and grabbed my hand leading me out to I'm assuming is her car.

I turned a bit and motioned for the guys to follow me. They did, but discretely. She brought me to a silver bmv in the car end of the parking lot. She pulled me to her by the neck; I snaked my arms around her waist. She went to kiss me and I snatched her up against the car. Not super tight so she won't get bruses.

"What the fuck?" She looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Don't what the fuck me you get the hell away from me and my family. The next time I see you I will not hesitate to mess you up." I gave her the nastiest look I ever have anybody.

She looked scared for a second then decided to boss up.

"Alright imma take that and run with it. You lil family ain't gonna stay together for forever my nigga. I will break that bitch." She ripped away from me then drove off in the car.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Drew and Quincy.

"Was that Karyn?" Quincy asks and I nodded.

"She's so persistent on tryna break us up man. I said the next time I see her imma mess her up bruh I'm sick of this shit." I say as we walk to the car.

Karyn p.o.v

This shit finna end tonight.