Dating?

Jay p.o.v

I got out the car and went to meet my girls at the door. Just as I reached to knock on the door it swong open. My jaw nearly dropped.

"You ok daddy?" Jaysha asked me her eyes wide.

"Wha- yea. You just look so pretty." He says spinning her around by the hand and Tasha smiles at us.

We walked over to the car and I opened the door for Jaysha. I closed it when she got in and turned to Tasha; taking her hand. I smiled and she blushed a bit.

"You look amazing." I say as she puts her hands around my waist.

"You don't look too bad your self." She says smiling flirtily at me.

"Mmm let's go." I say laughing, I kiss her cheek and open the door for her.

*-*

The restaurant we went to was called the fromaj. It looked like a medical restorant on the outside but on the inside it was marble floors, stone columns,  and glass chandeliers. We got a table on the balcony overlooking the city.

"It's so pretty." Jaysha says in awe.

"Yea it is. How did u find this place?" Tasha agreed looking over the view again.

"I just passed by not to long ago. Thought it'd be perfect to take my girls." I looked at Jaysha who was smiling at the menu.

*-*

Tashas p.o.v

We made it to Jays an hour later. Dinner was nice and sweet. We all sat in the living room and Jay got some DVDs out.

"Jay what's that?" I asked curiously.

"Everything you missed." He sits next to Jaysha in between us and puts his arm around me.

He hit play and the title to the video was 'first year without mommy'. It was of all the parties and stuff. Then part two. Jayshas first day at preschool. She looked so beautiful. Her hair was in a puffy ball with a purple head band. A purple spaghetti strap shirt with sparkles on it with some blue short and purple sandals.

"Aw you look so cute." I tease and engulf her in a big hug.

The next clip was her birthday she blew out her candles and Toya asked what she wished for and she said "For mommy to come home."

That brought tears to my eyes I wiped them and Jay put a hand on my sholder rubbing it slightly. I glanced at him and he gave me a reasserting look. The third video was her going to kindergarten. She had her hair down with a white flower clip on the right side. She had on a red and white polka dot dress on and some white shoes.

Then there was a flash of pictured with her and everyone else in nice clothes for the girls first day of elementary school. It was cute. The fourth video came on and it was Toya and Q engagement party. They had a family thing. Toys told me that they're getting married in December. The next where of my mom and them before her last days. A small smile poked at my lips and I sighed. Next it was her funeral. Then it was Nieshas engagement party. There was a new years party and the camera panneled to Jay and Kayrn kissing when the ball dropped. I kinda felt some kinda way about it.

"Mommy are you and daddy dating?" Jaysha blirts out.

"Umm..." I looked at Jay and he shrugged. "We're working on it sweetie."

"Good cause I don't like karyn." She says and I couldn't help but laugh at how snooty she sounded.

The fifth one came on and it was of everyone setting up for my arrival by then Jaysha was asleep so Jay picked her up and brought her to bed. He came back and sat next to me. I hugged him after the video was over. A few tears fell from my cheeks as I did so.