It's over

The media is jay

Tasha p.o.v

"Tasha wake up." Jay says shaking me a little.

"What's up?" I asked running my eyes and sitting up.

"Imma take you home." He says helping me stand.

"Okay." I practicalluly get why he doesn't want me stressing about Jaysha when we have baby's.

Not that a trip going home would instant make me relax, but Jay knows how to calm me down. Unlike others; I wasn't really complaining. Me staying there wasn't good cause me stressing it bad for the baby.

*-*

Jay ran me a bath and I got in. Them he got him next to me filling the tub with bubbles, he pulled me into his arms. I burried my face in the crook of his neck and sighed.

"Everything will be ok." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

I nodded and gave him a tiny smile.

*-*

I slept the whole day away when I woke up it was two in the afternoon. I went downstairs and made some hamburgers with fries. I started eating at the dining table when I heard a noise from upstairs. I went to the closet and grabbed a knife.

I crept up the stairs and heard a thump coming from my room. I opened the door and Karyn was pouring wine in two glasses in some ugly ass lingerie set. I rolled my eyes and said "You just don't give up bitch."

She turned around as I ran for her; she jumped on my bed. I stood at the foot in the middle wait for her to move. Just them my phone started ringing and we both darted for it I pushed her to the ground dripping the knife. I grabbed the phone and answered it as she pushed me into the wall then started kicking me in the legs as I covered my face.

"Hey baby-" I cut him off.

"You better be here soon, before I kill this bitch!" I yelled pulling her legs down she fell hitting her head on the base board hard.

She got up wabbling as I scooted away from her going into the bathroom. I pulled the towel rack off the walk as she opened the door holding a lamp. I hit her in the legs slicing her in the calf. She screamed as blood fell from the fresh cut. She plunged me in the side with the lamp bulb glass poking out. I pulled it out and screamed.

I yanked the lamp from her and she started running. I drop the lamp and got the knife off the floor of my room and krept through the hallway looking for her. I heard a door close and I turned around; she head butted me; I staggered backwards in the railing to the stairs.  I stabbed her in the side and she screamed a bloodcurling scream.

She started choking me lifting me above the railing. I punched her in the nose; she let go stepping back a bit. I pushed her and she fell down the stairs. I heard a door slam from outside and ran to a window. It was Toya. I ran down the stairs and felt Karyn pull my ankle. I fell face first and started crawling away from her.

She had the bat and was swinging at me like a wild man. The door opened and Toya came in with a gun.

"Drop it bitch!" She said and Karyn smilled at me.

She pulled the knife out then went to stab me and I kicked her in the stomach as Toya shot her in the leg.

We heard sirens come and Toys dashed over to me. She helped me up and say me in a chair. Then she walked over to Karyn and held her at gun point until the police came in saying drop the weapon.

I guess Jay calked the pilice vause he ran over to me as soon as he walked in. He helped me out to the ambulance saying "You'll be fine."

I smiled as he kissed my forehead "Its finally over."

*-*

I got stitches for my wounds I had a concussion. Karyn had a few broken ribs and stitches. The court date set next week. Jaysha was getting better over the three weeks she's been here.

Everyone's been trying to get used of the situation that we've been in, but that's really hard. Knowing about the court date in hoping that me nor Tasha get sent to jail. Thats been a heavy weight on me also me being pregnant. I found out that I didn't damage the baby, but any more incidents like that and I could've miscarried. I dodged a bullet on that one.

Ever since then Jays been on my ass about what I've been doing. He stopped me from working because I would get dizzy spells and almost faited somewhere at hime this week. The only thing he let's me do is visit Jaysha and sleep.

I don't mind it tho. Right now the docter just left and he saud that with the progress Jaysha been making she'll probably wake up in the next two weeks, but it's not a guarantee.

*-*

Next week court date

Latoya had been cleared if being not guilty of self defence as well as me. We where free but we had to take classes on self defence meanings and other things of the sourt. We have to attend this emeetings for the next three month's. Karyn got 25 to life for the stupid shit she pulled. Attempted murder, tresspadsing, and breaking and entering. I was happy as shit I wouldn't have to deal with her for a long ass time.

*-*

1 month later at the hospital with Jaysha

I was looking at my baby girl laying in the hospital bed. I had her hand in mine standing over her.

"Jaysha baby please wake up. Everyone missed you and everything it starting to get better at home. The only thing that's making it not complete is you. I need you to come home to me soon baby girl." I said as tears flowed from my eyes everything was blurry.

I thought I saw her eyes flutter. Jay opened the door coming in with snacks from the vending machine down the hall. He dropped everything in his hand and slid over to hospital bed saying "Jaysha can you hear me."

Her eyes where open but she was staying up at the ceiling. She nodded the blinked a few times as tears filled her eyes. I called the doctor in and He checked her out.

He says "She will be okay she may have brain damage and she can't speak yet."

"But she will be able to speak eventually?" I asked.

"Yes she just needs time."