No second chances

Rachel's p.o.v
"I'm Shelby Corcoran. I'm your mom.." this girl that looks exactly like me says while sticking out her hand for me to shake.

Wait is this girl serious?! She can't be serious. I hope she's not serious. But she looks just like me. Maybe she's not lying. Oh my god I think I'm gonna throw up.

"Wait what? How did you find me?" I said shaking her hand.

"Well I've been looking for you for a while now, so I went to Ohio and found your dads and they told me where you were." She says calmly

"Oh my gosh I can't take this. Why didn't you come find me sooner? Why did you give me up in the first place? Why did you think now was a good time to just magically come into my life?" I said getting mad.

" I did it to give you your best chance Rachel and that wasn't with me. But I'm hear now cause I want to be in your life, please just give me that chance." She said starting to tear up. And I started to do the same.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I can for give you." I said with my voice starting to crack.

"Please Rachel... don't do this...."

"I'm sorry but I think you should go." I said trying not to cry.

"As you wish, just know that I'm here for you and If you decide to forgive me I would love to be in your life." She said turning around and walking away slowly.

I couldn't keep it in anymore. I can't even believe it. What just happened? I couldn't handle it. So I ran into my apartment and fell on the couch and just started sobbing.