He's gone

Santana's p.o.v.
Me and Kurt just went shopping so we're walking back to our apartment when we here loud sobs coming from the Hudson household. I stop and put my arm out to block Kurt from walking any further.

"What are you doing?" He says irritated. But I ignore him.

"Is that Berry?" I say walking to the door.

"What are you talking about?" He groans.

"Oh just shut up and listen. Is that her?" I say as he puts his ear up against their door.

"I think it is." He says. I put my hand on the door knob.

"Well don't just stand there go in!!"Kurt says getting impatiently.

"I'm going!!" I say harshly as I softly open the door.

When we go in we see Rachel curled up into a ball on the couch sobbing.

"Oh my god Rachel!" Kurt says rushing over to her. Me and Kurt sit down next to her. I hug Rachel as Kurt runs his hands through her hair while hugging her also.

"What I'm I gonna do?" She repeats a couple times as she's sobbing. We look at each other wondering what she's talking about but then push it aside for now. After a couple minutes she starts to calm down and she sits up a little.

"Rach what happened??" I ask her as I wipe her running mascara.

"F-Finn." She said barley able to talk.

"What about Finn??" Kurt asks confused and concerned.

"H-He.... cheated.."

"WHAT!!!" Me and Kurt say in unison.

"Yeah h-he went... o-out to the b-bar with his friends... a-and slept with.... some girl.." she says staring to break down again.

"Oh he is gonna die." Kurt says under his breath. I pull him aside.

"Easy Kurt. I will deal with lumps. But first we have to help her." I whisper to him and point to a crying Rachel on the couch. Kurt nods.

"Your right." He says and then we hear Rachel run to the bathroom and start puking her guts out. We look at each other then rush to Rachel's side and hold her hair and while Kurt rubs her back.

After ten minutes she stops. She gets up and starts brushing her teeth.

"Rach are you ok?" Kurt asks thinking the same thing I'm thinking.

"Yeah. This has been happening to me for like a week now and I don't know why." She says then starts puking again. I lean over to Kurt.

"Kurt I'll take care of her. You go to the store and get a you know what. And be quick." I say then Kurt nods and rushes to the nearest store. After Rachel was done Kurt comes rushing through the door out of breath. Perfect timing.

"Here... ya... go..." he said in between breaths.
I smirked then looked at Rachel.

"What are you doing? And what are those?" Rachel asked getting a little worried.

"You have to take these." I say handing the box to her.

"W-Wait a minute... you think I'm pregnant??" She laughs a little bit. "That's crazy."

"Just do it. Please?" Kurt says.

"Fine but you are both crazy." She says closing the bathroom door so that she can take them.

A couple minutes later she comes out in tears and is holding the stick.

"So what does it say?" Kurt asks

"I-I'm pregnant..." she says with a shaky breath. "There's no way.. This can't be true!! What I'm I gonna do?! I don't even have Finn to help me anymore. He's gone..." She says crying. Then leans over and starts sobbing into my arms.

After a couple minutes she gets up from my arms and grabs a tissue

After a couple minutes she gets up from my arms and grabs a tissue. I look to Kurt.

"Kurt stay here I'm gonna going have a chat with Frankenteen." I say seriously and grabbing my purse.

"O-Ok. Just be careful!!!" Kurt yells as I'm leaving.

Oh he's the one that should be careful cause he has no freaking idea. Watch out lumps cause auntie snix is out and ready to play.

~ Hey everyone!!! Thank you all so much for 800 reads!!! It means so much to me!! And get ready for the next part with some Finn and Santana stuff in it!!!❤️