Let me see her

Santana's p.o.v.
I arrive at man boobs hotel and boy am I excited for this. I break into his hotel room with my credit card, sit on the bed in the dark room, cross my legs and just wait for him to come.

While I'm sitting there for eternity which is completely unacceptable cause Santana doesn't wait and putts around for anybody.
But anyways I started thinking about Rachel. I feel so bad for her. I have no clue how she's gonna get through this. But she is the most bravest and strongest girl I know. If anyone can get through something this big it's her. But the thing that really gets me going is Finn. I utterly have no freaking clue on how he could be so stupid. Like seriously. He had literally everything a man could ever want in life. And now look at him. He has no life and is living in this nasty shack of a motel.

I finally hear him unlock the door after 30 freaking minutes. He comes in, turns on the lights, takes his shoes off, he walks over to the tv and turns it on. He turns around to come and sit on the bed when he practically jumps out of his pants when he finally notices me.

"Oh my god Santana!! What the hell!!" He says scared but irritated. "Why do you always do this to everyone?"

"It's what I do." I simply say.

"What are you doing here?" He says sighing. I get up and walk towards him.

"I came here to talk about Rachel. But first." I say then slap him. He immediately puts his hand on his cheek. "That's for cheating. You better not do it again." I say then walking around the room picking up random things.

"Ouch. I guess I kinda deserved that one." He sighs. " But what about Rachel?! Is she ok?!" He said getting worried. But I ignore him.

"Santana?!" He says walking towards me but I still ignore and pick up this weird elephant statue that was on the nightstand for no reason.

"What the fu-" I say looking at the elephant but he interrupts me.

"SANTANA!!!" He says getting really upset.

"WHAT!!" I say slamming the elephant down onto the table as he jumps at my sudden outburst. I turn around.

"Whats wrong with Rachel!!!" He yells

"Jeesh no need to get all hostile. Just come with me and I'll tell you." I say pointing to the door.

"No." He said simply trying to act like a five year old.

"What did you just say?" I say slowly turning my head away from the door and towards him.

"I-I said no." He says nervously putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh your gonna play that game with me?"

"Just tell me Santana!!! What's wrong with her!!!" He says getting upset.

"And why should I tell you?" I say leaning up against the doorframe.

"Santana just tell me!!! Actually now that I think about it, don't even bother!! Cause if the only reason you came here was just to get me to talk to Rachel. You have wasted your time!!! Cause she clearly doesn't want to see me!!!" He yells.

"SHES PREGNANT YOU IDIOT!!! GOD!!!!!" I yell then immediately cover my mouth realizing what I just said. He immediately softens up. Oh my god what did I just do?!?!

"What?" He says in shock.

"Yeah she is and now you know. This just freaking fantastic." I say sarcastically throwing my arms up into the air. "Now I don't even know if I want you to see her. She can't handle the stress." I say to him.

"Please Santana. Just let me see her." He says walking towards me.

"I don't think that's the best idea. And don't give me the "oh but I'm her fiancé" crap because I don't want to hear it. I'm just trying to look out for her because even though that's your job you clearly failed at it so now it's my turn." I say in his face.

"Santana please. What I did to Rachel was the biggest mistake of my life. And I mean that %100. No more lies and acting like I'm fine anymore. I-I know I'm not the perfect guy. But trust me when I say that I truly love Rachel. And that might not be enough for you and her right now. But it's more than that and I will prove that to her and anyone else. Just please... please let me see her so I can try and explain myself. And if she doesn't want to talk then I'll walk away without putting up a fuss and come back here and just...just wait until maybe one day she forgives me. Cause I will wait as long as it takes to get back into her and our child's life." He says as tears stream down his face. I can tell he hates himself for what he did.

"Finn you have to know that's she might not even want to look at you. Let alone talk. She's really heartbroken. And there might be a coming back from that and there might not be." I say truthfully so that he doesn't get his hopes up.

"I know that. But Santana you have to at least let me try." He begs. I know that Rachel might hate me for this but she will soon understand that they at least need to talk this out and be adults about this. They can't just think about themselves anymore. Cause if anything this child needs a dad.

"Fine. I'm giving you one more chance Hudson and you know I don't usually do this. So if you blow it your done. Consider yourself lucky."
I say grabbing my purse.

"Next week she has a doctors appointment so after that I'll leave the house door open for you. This is your only chance. Got it?" I say to him. He nods then I leave.

Finns p.o.v.
I can't believe Rachel's pregnant. I'm gonna be a dad. My fiancés pregnant and I screwed up. Big time. I think I'm gonna throw up.. the fact that I did this to Rachel and now our child makes me sick. I need to find a way to make it up to Rachel. I just need to get in my baby's life and Rachel's. I need to prove to Rachel that what I did was the worst most messed up thing I did in my life and I'm never gonna do it again.