The night to remember

Finn's p.o.v.
"Rachel are you home??" I shout to my girlfriend as I arrive home. But there's no answer.

"Babe?!"

"Coming!!" I hear her say as her heels click on the floor as she comes from the other room. And all of the sudden she comes down the hallway and I immediately fall in love with her for the millionth time.

"So how do I look?" She says in her cute little nervous voice while curtsying.

"W-wow... you look amazing Rach..." I say stuttering. She just giggled.

"So are you ready to go?" I ask her reaching my hand out.

"Yes!!!" She says grabbing my hand excitedly.

"Oh wait. I need to grab the blindfold first." I say running to the kitchen counter and grabbing the blindfold.

"Blindfold??? Finn you know I hate surprises..." She says whining.

"Come on. Trust me."

"Ok fine." She says huffing but let's me put it on her. "But only for you."She says looking up at me with a soft smile. I smile back at her then kiss her.

"Ok now let's go!!" I say grabbing her hand then we leave.

{15 minutes later}
Rachel's p.o.v.
"Finn where the heck are we going??" I ask him getting antsy.

"Not telling." He replies and I can just sense that little smirk on his face.

"Come on. I really don't like surprises." I say whining again.

"Sorry but my answer is still no."

"Fine." I say sitting back into my seat and crossing my arms. He laughs.

{10 minutes later}
"Ok we're here." Finns says to me getting out of the car and coming to open my door for me. He stands there waiting for me.

"Um I need a little help her." I say to him still sitting in my seat blindfolded.

"Oh right. Sorry." He says helping me out.

"Finn how much longer. We've been walking for like ten minutes!!" I say as Finn is leading me to the mystery place.

"Oh come Rachel. Have some fun we're almost there!!" Finn says giggling all cute. I smile slightly.

"Ok If you say so."

"I said so."

"Are we there??" I ask.

"Nope."

"Now?"

"No Rachel."

"Ok..... Now??"

Before he answers he takes off my blindfold leaving me stunned. Right in front of me there was a big oak tree with beautiful lights hanging from it, there was also candles and pedals laying a path in-front of me. Then right under the tree was a beautiful picnic set up.
{the picture above}

"So do you like it?" Finn says with the sweetest grin on his face.

"Oh my gosh Finn!! It's beautiful!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!" I say smothering his face with kisses. "I'm so sorry I was being annoying and bothering you. This was so worth the wait."