I will never forgive you for this

{11 years later}
Today's the day. It's finally the day of my wedding. Your probably thinking why the hell did it take you like 12 years later. Well me and Finn did get eloped after Emma was born, so we thought we were officially married until last month when we found out it never really went through. I knew I shouldn't have trusted a shady place in the middle of an alley but whatever that just means I get to marry the love of my life again.

"Um mom?" Emma says peeking through the door.

"Yes?" I ask turning around from the vanity where Quinn and Santana were doing my makeup.

"Dad needs to talk to you. He said it was an emergency." She said. Right when she said that my heart sunk. I know something's not right.

"O-Ok I'm coming." I said getting up and heading to the door.

"But Rachel we don't have a lot of time." Quinn informs me.

"It will only be a minute. I'll be right back." I said to her then left.

I walk out to the hallway and see Finn out there not in his tux and with his suitcases in his hands.

"Finn what are you doing?? What's wrong??" I ask going up to him worried. He turns around towards me.

"I.... I'm leaving you."

"What??" I say shocked but not believing him.

"I'm leaving. We're not getting married." He says wiping his tears.

"WHAT!!! No you can't be serious. How can you do this to me!?! We have our kids and everything!!! They need their dad." I starting to cry.

"Rachel I can't be here anymore. I'm sorry but I have to go. And they have you and as far as I'm concerned that's all they need for right now." He says starting to walk out but I grab him and slap him in the face.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE NOT EVEN MAKING ANY SENSE!!! AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH YOU'RE JUST GONNA ABANDON ME AND YOUR KIDS!!!" I scream pissed.

"Rachel I'll be back. I just need to go somewhere for now. When I come back I'll be here and never leave again. We can go back to how we used to be." He says.

"NO IF YOU LEAVE DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK BECAUSE I WON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE NEVER GONNA GET BACK!!!!" I say with angry tears.

"I'm so sorry Rach. But I have no choice." He says and starts to leave. I start to run after him but Quinn and Santana come out and hold me back.

"Finn don't do this!!!" Santana shouts angrily at Finn. He turns back and looks at us.

"I have to. You guys don't understand." He says then keeps walking out.

"NO!!!!!" Quinn shouts trying to stop him but he doesn't stop.

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!!" I shout at him as I break down crying. He looks back at me then leaves.

"Mom what happened where's dad?" Emma says walking out with Jackson.

"He's....gone..." I say collapsing and sobbing on the ground.

"What?!?! You can't be serious!! How could he do this to us!?!" Jackson says getting mad.

"Guys I have something to tell you." I say standing up and trying to calm down.

"What is it Berry?" Santana asks.

"I-I'm....pregnant...."

~ Ooo such a cliffhanger!!! But don't worry guys I will have the squeal up within a week so be on the look out!!! I can tell you right now it's gonna be a lot more eventful and intense so get ready!!😂 <3