Today's the day

Finn's p.o.v
Today's the day. Today's the day that I'm gonna propose to Rachel. I'm so excited don't get me wrong but super nervous. What if she says no? I'll make a complete fool of myself. But right now I can't think of the what if's I just need to ask Rachel to see she's free tonight. Which I really hope she is cause otherwise that would suck. I waked into the bathroom cause Rachel is getting ready in there. I take a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"Hey Rach." I say happily.

"Hey babe." She says putting her makeup on.

I wrap my arms around her. "So what are you doing tonight?" I say curiously.

"Nothing. Why?" She's say put blush on her face.

"I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?" She says turning around so she's facing me.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I say smirking.

"Ok can't wait!" She says then kissed me.

I pull away " I gotta go but I'll pick you up at six??" I say grabbing my bag.

"Sounds good!!" She says then hugs me.

I hug her back "I love you Rach. I will see you tonight."

"Love you too. Ooo I'm so excited!!" She says jumping up and down. I just laugh at her cutest. Say goodbye one last time then leave.

Rachel's p.o.v
I'm so excited for tonight!! I just got home from work, when I realized I didn't have a dress to wear tonight or shoes or anything!!! I immediately started freaking out. So I call Kurt.

"Hello Kurt Elizabeth Hummel speaking." Kurt says happily.

"Kurt I really need your help. Finn is taking me on a date tonight and I don't have a dress, shoes, my hair isn't done, I don't have makeup done or anything Kurt ANYTHING and he's picking me up in 2 hours!!!" I say quickly while panicking and pacing around the house.

"Ok. Woah. Slow down. I'll be over on 5 minutes." He replies.

I giggle "Ok thank you so much. See ya soon!!" I say then hang up.

5 minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I run over to the door and open it.

"Hey diva!!"

"Kurt thank god your here." I sigh in relief. He was about to say something when I interrupt him. " I really don't know what I'm gonna do. I have nothing to wear. I don't know what I'm gonna do with my hair."

"Rachel...." Kurt says looking at me with wide eyes.

" and my shoes. Oh don't even get me started on my shoes none of them match anything!!" I say interrupting him.

"Rachel..." Kurt says trying to get my attention.

"You know what, maybe I should just cancel this whole thing and just stay home with him tonight. Then I won't have to worry about anything and just-"

"RACHEL!!" Kurt says getting annoyed.

"What!!" I say to him and he just a rolls his eyes.

"Oh.. my.. Barbra.. You need to calm down drama queen. Listen." He says and I look up at him. "Your gonna be fine. It's Finn you guys have been together since high school I don't think he would care if  your shoes don't match your dress which I will make sure they won't cause I would never let you walk out of this house not matching." He tells my then winks.

"Thank you so much Kurt your the best." I reply hugging him.

"Yeah I really am." He says then brakes the hug and I just laugh.

"Ok let's go!!" I say then we grab our bags the go to the mall.

Me and Kurt got to the mall about thirty minutes ago and I'm freaking out cause we are running our time till I have to go home so that Kurt can do my hair and makeup before Finn gets back. We have gone to every store except for one which is a little boutique so we are hoping this has something.

We were walking by the boutique and I see the perfect dress.

{picture below}

 I immediately stopped and just stare at the dress

"Why are you stopping?" Kurt asked and I just pointed to the outfit. "Oh my Barbara!! It's perfect!!! That will definitely make Finn's jaw drop." I just smiled at knowing how much Finn will love the outfit when he sees it.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go get that dress!!" Kurt said and I smiled at him then ran into the store.

Me and Kurt get back to my house and run into the bedroom, drop all the bags on the bed and I start putting on my dress.

"Diva are you done?" Kurt said through the bathroom door waiting for me to come out.

"How do I look??" I say coming out while Kurt stood there speechless.

"Kurt." still silent. "Fine I guess I'll just take it off cause clearly you don't like it." I say frowning.

"Rachel stop!! You look amazing!!" He told me jumping up and done clapping his hands.

"Really?"

"Yes really! Now let's get your hair and makeup done!" He dragged me over to my vanity.

He starts with foundation, light blush, soft pink lipstick, white shimmery eye shadow, and finishes off my makeup with mascara. Now on to my hair.

Ten minutes later we are done and I'm finally ready!! My hair is loosely curled that has two side french braids that lead into the back to look like a halo with a few pieces of hair in the front to frame my face.

"Rach you look fantastic!! But I sadly have to go otherwise I'm gonna be late for when Blaine gets home."

"Ok thank you so much for everything your the best!" I say then hug him.

"Anytime diva!!" He said braking the hug then heading to the door. "You two have fun! Love you see you soon!!" He said exited the door.

"Love you too!" I shouted then he left. Now I just have to wait for Finn.

Finn's p.o.v
I just picked up the ring. It's so beautiful. I'm so excited for tonight. I literally cannot contain my excitement!! Now on my way home to get my amazing girlfriend hopefully soon to be fiancé....