I guess this is our ending

{1 month later}
Rachel's p.o.v.
"Hey babe!! I'm home!!" I️ here my fiancé yell as he opens the door.

"I'm in here!" I️ shout back from the kitchen with a smile on my face. He's always in the best mood when he can finally come home from work.

"Hey beautiful. How are you and this little munchkin doing?" He asks kissing me then rubbing my stomach.

"We're doing good. Just happy that daddy is finally home." I️ say with a smile. I️ love calling him that.

"Well I️'m happy to be home with my beautiful little family." I️ smile at him.

"I️ love you." I️ say. He smiles.

"I️ love you too." He says then kisses me. "And I️ of course love you too." He says braking our kiss and rubbing my stomach.

I️ gasp and sit up. Yep just a dream again. Sigh... I️ really wish I️ could just stop dreaming forever.. it just makes me realize what I️ don't have anymore... I️ rub my head from my pounding headache and wipe the tears that trickled down my face from the dream.  I️ look over and see it's 5am. Well no use going back to sleep now. My eyes drift of to the picture of me and Finn that's next to my clock. We looked so happy. I️ miss him so much....

I sigh and get out of bed and go to the kitchen and get a cup of coffee cause I️ don't want to just sit and mope around all day. I'm all out of tears. I️ can't do this to myself and especially the baby anymore. I️ know for a fact that Finn wouldn't want that for me nor the baby. I️ don't know how much longer I️ can take this though....

It's been one month. One month with Finn in a coma. It's been torture. I still have a lot of morning sickness so that sucks but it will be worth it. I'm about two months pregnant so I'm super excited. I have a little baby bump which I love so much. It's crazy even though the baby isn't born yet it's already helping me through everything.

I'm on my way to the hospital for my daily visit. After work everyday this is where I always go. Even though Finns not awake it just helps me get through the rest of the day if I just see his handsome face. I get there and see Kurt there sobbing all by himself. That's unusual. I rush over to him to see what's wrong.

"Kurt? What's wrong?!" I say rubbing his back.

"It's Finn.." my heart instantly drops.

"What happened to him?!!" I say starting to panic.

"I was in there visiting him when his machine started beeping... and the doctors all started freaking out and they had to escort me out...
They said it's really bad Rachel.. his body is in shock and they don't know if he's gonna make it..." he said sobbing again.

"No.... this can't be happening." I say and start crying with him.

"Finn Hudson?" The doctor says with a sad look on his face.

I stand up super fast.

"Yes. Is he ok??" I say walking over to the doctor.

"Well... we got him stable but we still don't think he'll make it. We expect him to at least have two more days at the most. I'm so sorry. You can go visit him right now though if you want." He gestures to the door and leaves. I look at Kurt and collapse on the floor crying. Kurt runs over to me bends down and hugs me while we cry together.
I️ guess this is me and Finns ending...