I feel helpless

Rachel's p.o.v.
{that night}
"Hey baby. It's your mommy." I say with a smile as I'm just sitting in my bed rubbing my stomach.

"I know your not even here yet but you have helped me so much and I'm so grateful for you and your daddy. I know for a fact that your daddy is a fighter just like how your gonna be. He would never ever leave me or you. Everything is gonna be okay. I know it is. I love you so much."

{the next day}
I was in the waiting room worried as hell and pacing around. This is all I've been doing for the past six hours. Im just so scared. Finn is my soulmate and he's gonna be the father of our child soon. He can't miss that. He's can't die. He just can't. I won't let that happen.

"Rachel you need to calm down. Come sit." Kurt says patting the seat next to him.

"Kurt my fiancé is dying in there and there's nothing I can do about it and your telling me to calm down?!" I shout at him and pointing to Finn's hospital room. I feel so helpless.

"There is something that you can do. And that is go home and rest for the night. You can  come back tomorrow. For the baby's sake. You know that's what Finn would want you to do." He says rubbing my back. I just sigh and nod knowing that he's right.

"Ok I'm just going to say goodbye first." I say and he nods as I walk away.

I get to his dreary hospital and sit in my usual spot next to his bed. All I do is just stare at his handsome face. It's all I can do. That's what frustrates me the most. All I'm good for is just sitting her and just stare at his fragile lifeless body. There's gotta be something else I can do.

"Hey babe. I miss you so much. It gets harder and harder everyday. I just want you to know that I forgive you for what you did. I actually forgave you awhile ago." I say with a soft smile. "But I need you to do something for me. I need you to keep fighting. This baby needs a father and I need you. I don't know what I would do without you so please Finn keep fighting for me. Please." I say then decide to sing to him cause it was always one of his favorite things that I do.

{song starts}
When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace,
To make you feel my love
When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there's no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years,
To make you feel my love
I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
But I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in my mind where you belong
I'd go hungry,
I'd go black and blue,
And I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do,
To make you feel my love
Ooh,
Mmm
Oh, the storms are raging on the rolling sea,
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet
I could make you happy,
Make your dreams come true,
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,
To make you feel my love
{song starts}

Right after I stop singing I brake down. I can't let him leave me. Then I feel someone lightly squeeze my hand...