Never steal a girl's man

Finn's p.o.v.
We got on the plane I sit next to Rachel and she immediately cuddles into my chest. This weekend she's barley had any sleep so I know she's exhausted. I look over and see Puck, Quinn, Beth all cuddled up with each other watching a movie in the row next to us. I smile to myself just thinking how me and Rachel are gonna have a family like that in just a couple of months. I look back down at Rachel and she's soundly sleep with her head in my chest I smile at her then kiss her head and watch tv.

"We have landed in New York City. Thank you for riding with us." The captain says. I started shaking Rachel a little so we can leave the plane. She finally sits up and rubs her eyes.

"Its lives!!" I say jokingly. She rolls her eyes and playfully nudges my shoulder.

"Hey guys are you gonna act all lovey dovey or are you gonna get off the freaking plane." Santana says pointing to the door of the plane.

"Were coming gosh..." Finn says laughing.

We get back to the apartment building and Santana, Brittany, Kurt, and Blaine immediately go back to there house cause there going to some party tonight so me and Rachel just decide to go back to our house too.

Rachel's p.o.v.
"Well we're gonna go unpack. But I'll pick you up tomorrow Rach while the boys are at work and Beth's at school. We could go shopping?" Quinn suggests.

"Don't have to ask me twice. See you then!!" I smile a Quinn, Hug her, walk over to Finn take his hand, and we walk back to our room.

We get back to our room unpack our bags then flop down on the bed cause we are both exhausted. We are just watching tv when something dawned on me...

"Finn?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He replies looking over at me.

"When are we going to have our wedding?? I mean we don't have much time left until the baby is born." I say rubbing my baby bump.

"I don't know.... I think we should wait until this munchkin is born so he can be at our wedding." Finn says moving closer to me and rubbing my stomach also.

"Ok. I like that I idea." I say and kiss him.

"I love you." He says once we brake our kiss.

"I love you more." I reply smiling widely.

"If you say so." He says. We both giggle then fall asleep.

Still Rachel's p.o.v.
{the next morning}
Finn just left for about an hour ago so he should be home in like 5 hours. But right now, I'm waiting for Quinn to pick me up so we can go shopping and get our nails done. I'm  definitely gonna do some baby shopping today cause I'm really behind on that...

Right then I hear the door bell ring. Wow she's early that's weird. But I answer the door anyway.

When I answer this blonde angry girl looks at me with a smirk of her face.

"Are you Finn Hudson's fiancé?" She says tilting her head and clenching her fists.

"Yes..." I say nervously looking down at her hands.

"Who are you?" I ask her.

"Oh me? I'm the girl that stole your boyfriends or should I say fiancées heart in the hotel room that night he got wasted. But you just had to steal him from me. You know he loves me better. I mean how can he possibly love you. Now all I need to do is make you disappear. Then Finn will be mine." She smirks.

"No..." I say putting my hand over my bump to protect it.

"Yep." She smiles then punches me really hard in the face. I fall down and put my other hand over my baby bump.

"Oh are you pregnant?" She asks walking towards me. I just nod in pain.

"Even better. Maybe I can kill two birds with on stone." She coldly says then kicks me. She clearly sees that I'm in so much pain but I'm not worried about that. I'm just worried about my baby. She looks at me knowing I'm hurt. She turns around and starts leaving but then comes back to me and punches me one more time.

"Maybe this will teach you to never steal a girls man." She evilly says then leaves.

I was trying to get up cause I saw blood everywhere but I couldn't. I was almost up after trying for a couple of minutes when I fell to the ground and everything went black.....