Good to be back

Finn's p.o.v
We arrived at the airport in Lima and we were looking for Mr.Shue cause he's driving us to Rachel's dads house. My poor girlfriend I feel so bad for her she hasn't let go of my hand since we got onto the plane. She just feels so guilty for not letting her mom in her life. While I was thinking I felt Rachel let go of my hand and run off somewhere. I looked to where she was running then I saw her hug Mr.Shue!!

Rachel's p.o.v
All of us were walking through the airport looking for Mr.Shue. I was hand and hand with Finn cause I'm just so nervous about this whole trip. I looked up at Finn and he looked like he was in deep thought I wonder what he's thinking about? I just ignored it for now and looked back down when I saw my favorite teacher in the whole wide world Mr.Shue!! He was waving at me so I let go of Finn's hand and ran over to him and hugged him super tight.

"Oh Rachel! I've missed you so much!!" He said smiling really wide and hugging me back.

"I've missed you too. It feels so good to be back." I said breaking our hug.

"I'm so sorry about your mom. How have you've been holding up?" He said calmly and looking at me right in the eyes.

"I'm doing ok. Finn has helped me a lot though I'm so thankful for him." I said smiling.

"That's good. Where is Finn anyway?" Mr.Shue said looking around for him.

"Oh he's right over there I think he's waiting for Santana and Brittany." I told him

"Wait Santana and Brittany are here?" He said excitedly.

"Yep! And so are Kurt and Blaine! Wait you didn't know they were coming?" I said tilting my head confused.

"No but this is a great surprise!!"he said happily.

We walked over to Finn while Brittany and Santana were in Starbucks getting drinks for us. Finn turned around and saw Mr.Shue and ran to us and hugged Mr.Shue really tight. It just warmed my heart.

Finn's p.o.v
"It's so good to see you Mr.Shue!" I said letting go from our hug and patting his shoulder.

"Same to you Finn. How have you've been?" He says softly smiling.

"Really good. Besides the past few days have been hard for me and Rachel but other than that we are doing ok." I say as Rachel takes my hand and leans her head on my arm and I just smile down at her.

"That's great." He smiled

Just as we were finished talking the rest of our crew comes out with drinks.

"Santana,Britt, Kurt, and Blaine!!" He said as he hugged each one of them.

"Hey Mr.Shue!!" Kurt said "Its so good to see you!!"

"I'm so glad you guys came!!" Mr.Shue said

"Wait Mr.Shue where's your son??" Brittany said with a confused look on her face.

"Oh Daniel he's at home with Emma." Mr.Shue said to Britt.

"No not that one silly. Jessie." She said smiling like she new what she was talking about and we all just turn ours heads towards her trying not to laugh.

"Um.. Britt.. Jessie's not my son."he's says to her.

"What??" She says giving us a sad look.

"Sorry Brittany." Mr.Shue says starting to laugh.

"All my dreams are crushed." She says looking at the floor.

Then Blaine walks over and pats her shoulder and says "Sorry Britt." We all just start laughing really hard. After we calmed down we grabbed our stuff and left.

~ thank you guys so much for over 100 reads!!! And I'm sorry I haven't been posting but the other day I accidentally deleted like 20 chapters of this story so I've been trying to rewrite them all!! 😑😂 but anyways thank you all again!!!❤️