They're fighters

Finns p.o.v.
After I heard Rachel was bleeding everywhere I immediately started freaking out. I just don't know what I would do with myself if anything happened to Rachel and our baby. I love them both so much that it hurts... I got my keys , ran out of the school, and rushed home. I run down the hall and run to our apartment. I get in the house and see Quinn with Rachel and she was crying her eyes out.

"Oh my god." I say in shock. I rush over to them. I tap Quinn on the shoulder cause she didn't notice I was there.

"Finn..." Quinn says.

"It's gonna be okay, come on." I say trying to stay calm. She nods then stands up.

"Oh hunny." I say to Rachel kiss her head tearing up then I pick her up and  me and Quinn rush her to the hospital.

"Do you know what happened to her?" I ask Quinn in the waiting room as we wait for Rachel cause she's got taken into emergency surgery.

"No I was walking to your apartment when I saw that the door was open. Then I heard her fall so I rushed over and saw her on the floor barley conscious. I ran up to her and all she said was 'the baby.' " She told me tearing up.

"I can't believe this is happening." I said starting to cry while Quinn just hugged me as I sobbed.

"Is she ok??" I hear someone say. I turn around and see Santana, Kurt, Blaine ,Brittany, and Puck were just standing there with scared looks on there faces.

"I-I don't know. S-She's in surgery right now." I say breathing heavily cause I was just crying.

Kurt walks over, sits next to me, and starts rubbing my back.

"It's gonna be ok." Kurt says sympathetically.

"How do you know that though Kurt. My family is dying in there and there's nothing I can do about." I say putting my head in my hands.

"It's funny cause Rachel said the same exact thing when you were in your coma and now look at you your alive and healthy as ever. Finn, Rachel and this baby are fighters. You know that and I know that. You have to stay strong and have faith that everything is gonna be ok. Not only for you but for Rachel and your son." He told me smiling and starting to tear up.

"Thanks Kurt. I'm just really scared." I said the he hugged me.

"Rachel Berry?" The doctor called out and we all stood up.

"Is she ok?" I ask

~ hey everyone!!! Sorry it's been a little bit since I've updated but I'm back and definitely gonna update more often!! And thank you sooo much for 2000 reads!! <3