I'm here for you

Rachel's p.o.v
Me and Finn just got home from my moms funeral and I just needed to be alone. So I took off my shoes and ran upstairs. Once I hit upstairs I went into my old closet looking for clothes to change into when I drop my phone. I went to pick it up when I see this box that says 'Our baby Rachel' I get curious and open it. I open it and see a small glass frame with a picture of Shelby in a hospital bed holding me. It looked like I was just born minutes before. Tears starting rolling down my face. I stood up and just started balling. I was crying so hard the glass frame fell onto the hardwood floor and shattered. I was so upset that I just started throwing all the pictures in the box. I don't even know what got into me I was just so upset. Then I hear the door burst open and I see Finn there with tears in his eyes.

Finn's p.o.v
I walk into the room and see glass all over the floor and Rachel walking out of the closet with big tears in her eyes and cuts all over her feet from the glass on the floor. I take a look at her and tears start to form in my eyes. She looks so upset. It just broke my heart looking at her. I know it's not just me that would already like this. Any boy who's girlfriend gets hurt or is just so heart broken instantly brakes.

"Rach..." I say wiping the few tears off my face.

"Finn." She says in a weak voice. Then runs towards me and falls into my arms sobbing. She was so upset that I decided to do what always makes her come down...

{starts singing}
Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Don't be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
'Cause I've seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you
You don't know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
So, if you're mad, get mad!
Don't hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too
But I'm a lot like you
When you're standing at the crossroads
Don't know which path to choose
Let me come along
'Cause even if you're wrong
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
And when, when the night falls on you baby
You're feeling all alone
You won't be on your own
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
{song ends}

I look down at her with her face in my chest "What happened sweetie?" I say wiping her tears then look down at her feet with little cuts all over them. I feel so bad. It looks like it hurts. I wish I could be the one in pain not her.
"You know what let's get you cleaned up first then you can tell me ok?" I told her then kissed the top of her head. She nodded then weakly smiled.

We walked into the bathroom she sat down on the stool next to the sink. I got a towel put warm water on it and lightly started dabbing the cuts. She squinted in pain.

"I'm so sorry am I hurting you?" I say worried.

"It's ok keep going." She said wiping a few tears off her face.

I nodded and kept going until she was all cleaned up. I feel so bad that it hurts her but I keep going anyway cause she said it was fine. I finished and put some bandages over the cuts and washed off the towel and put it on the counter and kneeled down in front of Rachel.

"Now that I'm done can you tell me what happened?" I said looking at her as she was playing with her fingers anxiously.

She looked up at me and started talking. " I came up here cause I just needed to be alone for a little bit so I could think." She takes a shaky deep breath and keeps going. " I decided that I should probably get changed so I went into the closet and started to look for an outfit when my phone fell so I went to pick it up and found a box with old pictures of me with... my.... mom..." she said crying at that last part. I just hugged her until she broke the hug and finished the story. " Then I started crying so hard that I dropped the glass frame on my foot. I got so mad that I just started throwing everything in the box." She told me wiping her tears off her face.

I looked up at her " I'm so sorry Rach..." I then kissed her " Can I see the picture??" She smiled at me and nodded.

She gave me the picture and I just smiled. "Dang.. You were a really cute baby." I looked over at her and smirked. She giggled and playfully hit my arm. I then hugged her "Listen, we are gonna get through this together. I'm here for you ok?"
She smiles then kissing me "That was very good singing by the way." She says smiling. "I'm never gonna be as good as you but thanks." I say taking her hand and we walk downstairs to eat dinner.