Chapter One

Hi, my name is Anastasia Salvatore and welcome to my shitty life. I have long straight light brown hair, light blue eyes; I am five foot five, have lightly tanned skin, and I am the definition of good looking. My twin brother Stefan and I barely look alike. We've got the same hair colour and a slight darker skin tone but I share the blue eyes with my older brother Damon.

My brother and I were born on the 1st of November, 1846. We lived an upper class life but when Stefan and I were seventeen, Stefan was turned into a vampire. He went on a rampage and turned me in the process. My humanity never turned on and I've been living an emotionless life for 154 years.

"Hello brothers" I smirk walking into our home which has been standing for years.

"Long time no see little sister" Damon says looking at me.

"I'm almost better at hiding from everyone than you Damon. You need to step up your game" I state taking a drink from his cupboard.

"I'm glad you're here actually Ana" Stefan states as he decides to speak up.

"Mm?" I moan through my drink.

"I think it's best if you stay here with us in Mystic Falls and go to school with me" He suggests to me.

"What?" I almost choke on my drink.

"I really think it will help you" Stefan says.

"Wow I've been home for five minutes and already I'm being drowned in your emotional crap." I roll my eyes at him.

"Anastasia you need this"

"You don't know what I need Stefan. I'm fine" I argue.

"Ana, I really think you should consider staying in Mystic Falls and going to school for a bit" Damon speaks up as I look over to him in disbelief.

"You're joking right?" I mutter.

"What's there to joke about?" He replies.

"...Fine... but don't expect me to become all buddy buddy with all those mortals... I'm going to my room" I stare at them both, annoyed that I've been home for less than twenty minutes and already they're trying to control me. I walk off, going towards my room. It hasn't been touched for years... there's a fine layer of dust covering all my belongings. I look over at a picture of my family back from the 1800's. Ever since Stefan turned me, my emotions never came on. They switched off and no matter how hard my brothers tried, they wouldn't come on. Though I'm not as bad as others, I still feel nothing. I guess in a way it must haunt Stefan. That because he was the one to do this to me. That's probably why they are trying to get me to stay here. To be around people 'my age'. Whatever. I place the photo of all of us down not really caring for it. I wander over to my bed, thinking of the last time I slept in it. 8th April 1951. I was only here because I needed somewhere to crash for the night and even before my brothers could process what was happening, I was gone. I breath in wanting the taste of blood in my mouth. I run downstairs within seconds staring at the two boys.

"So where are some good places to get some fresh drinks around here?" I question them.

"Don't even think about going out and killing anyone" Stefan orders me as I fold my arms.

"Oh yeah? Just try and stop me Stefan" I spit.

"I'd advise going to one of the old bars where no one cares if someone dies" Damon says as I smirk.

"Good answer. I'll see the two of you whenever" I wave goodbye.

"Actually you'll see us tomorrow. Don't forget you go to school now" Stefan states as I stop in my tracks.

"What's stopping me from going to your dumb little school and killing everyone there" I glare at him.

"What's stopping you is if we decide to replay history and torture you back into your humanity" Damon comments.

"Ah humanity, haven't felt that little number in over a hundred and fifty years. Ring a bell Stefan?" I say though I didn't mean any of it. And that's how my life has been for the past hundred and fifty-three years. Saying things, I don't mean but I can't help it. All that goes through my head is blood and blank pages. Whenever I think about my parents I feel nothing. Oh, well they're dead. Whenever I make Stefan or anyone feel like shit, it doesn't affect me in the slightest. The show must go on, right? I guess in a way it might sound boring to constantly not feel anything but really, it's actually kind of fun. As I leave the house and make my way to an all you can buffet, I knew my stay here was going to be more exciting than I thought.

-----------

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! (: