Chapter Twenty-Four

It was ten past eight meaning Klaus was late. He practically begged me to go out for a drink with him then picks me up late.

"Sorry for keeping you love" he says to me as he suddenly appears in my room.

"Fashionably late; why doesn't it surprise me?" I roll my eyes at him.

"Your sarcasm won't over-rule what you are wearing" He comments as I look down.

"What's wrong with it?" I peer down getting a slight discomfort to what I was wearing. I was wearing black skinny jeans with a casual white t-shirt.

"I'm not going to be seen with someone who dresses like their attending a funeral" He mutters.

"Then I guess we're not going out" I smile at him as he stares at me.

"Get changed" His eyes burn into mine as I sigh softly, knowing I couldn't get out of this.

"What should I wear?" I ask as I walk over to my cupboard, sliding the door across reveal clothes beyond clothes.

"These look interesting" He says to me as I look over to what he was going through.

"Those would have been from when I went to Orlando in the nineties. I have always been a revealing dresser but Orlando was where it was at" I explain to him.

"That's when you didn't have your humanity right?" He questions.

"How do you know about that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I know a lot about you Ana, it's your job to find out what I know" He states as I look down slightly confused as to how he knew. What does he know about me? Has he been stalking me? Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

"Wear this" He orders me as I look at what he pulled out. Of course he managed to find my red, skin tight dress I wore on the night I went on a killing spree. The dress has an off the shoulder look with short sleeves which hug my arm. It also stops just above the knee whilst hugging the rest of my body.

"And.... These shoes" He says picking up a black pair of glossy heels I wore to the 1954 horse races.

"Seriously?" I mutter.

"Do it" He stares at me as I wanted to ever so badly punch him in the face. I take the clothes from him walking over to my bed where I throw the clothes onto the mattress. I pull my shirt up revealing my bare skin as I feel his eyes burn into me. I then take my pants off as I'm left in my bra and undies. I slide my dress on adjusting it to sit just right. I go over to my chest of draws as I get out a strapless bra before turning to Klaus who was staring me down.

"Turn around" I glare at him as he smirks with a roll of his eyes as he turns around. I take my bra off underneath as I swap it with my strapless one before sliding my arms through the short sleeves which hug the tops of my arms, keeping the dress in place. I take my sneaker shoes off replacing them with my heels.

"Now that's what I like the see" Klaus smirks at me as he looks my way.

"Asshole" I mutter brushing past him and looking through my cupboard. I grab my black leather jacket, placing it over my bare shoulders. I hear him whistle as I try not to smile.

"May as well finish the look off" I raise an eyebrow walking to the door of my room.

"Come on; you said you wanted to go out for a drink" I say to him as he follows me out of my room and down the hall.

"Tell me what you were like when your humanity was off" Klaus asks.

"I was fun, carefree, wild. You would have loved me" I say jumping down the stairs.