Chapter Four

"Wake up Ana!" Stefan yells as I wake from my sleep, not opening my eyes.

"Fuck off Stefan!" I shout back as I hear banging on the door.

"You have school now get up!" He argues as I groan. I sit up seeing a blood bag at the end of my bed which Stefan would have placed there this morning. I roll my eyes grabbing it before getting dressed. I put on a pair of dark blue high waisted shorts, and a black bralette with a see-through white shirt on top, tucked into the shorts. I mess my hair up before drinking the blood. I put on my shoes as I exit my room, wandering downstairs.

"No" I hear my brother say as he comes into view.

"What?" I ask innocently

"You can't wear that to school" He states.

"I can wear whatever the hell to" I reply.

"Ana" He glares at me.

"Come on, we'll be late for school" I smile picking up his keys.

"I'll drive" I say as he follows me out of the house.

"We need to pick Elena up" he explains as I get into the drivers' seat.

"Okay, okay whatever" I mutter starting the car.

"Did I mention I haven't driven since 1954?" I smirk slamming my foot on the accelerator as we begin to fly backwards.

"Anastasia stop!" He yells as I swing the car around.

"Buckle up buttercup" I wink speeding down the street.

"So where does she live again?" I ask going turning down a street.

"Another two lefts then we're there" He informs me. I take a left, then another before slowing down as we get near her place.

"What do you like so much about her?" I question my brother as I stop out the front of her place.

"She makes me feel human" He looks at me.

"Oh god I want to vomit" I roll my eyes.

"Hey" Elena says getting into the back seat.

"Hey beautiful" Stefan replies as I slam my foot on the accelerator causing their little lovie moment to end. We get to school with Elena gripping onto the back seats with her dear life and Stefan staring at me annoyed. I simply shrug back as we hop out of the car. I throw him his keys as I walk away from him and Elena. That blood bag wasn't nearly enough.

--

I hum softly as I continue to drink from the wrist of a guy who was a part of the football team. Sporty guys taste really good.

"Forget everything that just happened and keep this covered. Got it?" I compel the boy as he looks down at my bite. He nods before walking off as I clean up any blood left on me. I exit the bathroom before heading off to one of my classes. I think I have math now. God I hate math. I enter the classroom, eyes burn into me as I take a seat in the back. I place my head on the table, napping once again. I hear the bell ring telling everyone it was time for our second class. I pick up my things heading to history, a class I knew Stefan and his friends were in. I was surprised when he wasn't there yet but only a few people were. I take a seat near the back, moving myself further away from where I was seated yesterday. More and more people begin to pile in as I sit there playing with my phone.

"You're in my seat" I hear a high pitched voice say. I look up to see a short blonde haired girl hovering over me with a purse hanging from the crook of her elbow. To her left was another girl with long blonde hair, chewing gum louder that fucking anything.